View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
387. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

252 65.12%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

135 34.88%
Page 2867 of 3423 FirstFirst ... 1867236727672817285728642865286628672868286928702877291729673367 ... LastLast
Results 28,661 to 28,670 of 34225

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where did i mention "Remainers"...... i stated "Something that i am confused about. The Scots/SNP want independence, they are Nationalists, the Lefties on this board abore the English nationalists......yet show their support for the Scottish views on independence and EU stance.........strange."
    Maybe i should have stated Far Left, but Remainers, many who are from the centre etc i did not state.
    Time and time on here it has been said by Brexiters that remainers are "lefties'. The fact that you, after months of popping away at remainers on this Brexit thread, suddenly used the word 'lefties' led me to assume that you were doing likewise. Naturally, I apologise for the assumption.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by daveinprague View Post
      Considering where I'm residing, that's probably the most stupid post on NSC I've ever read. Tell me about these hordes of East Europeans. Sounds facinating.
      Stop being so obtuse... you know full well that if there is a nationalist far right issue/problem, it's in your neck of the woods not ours..... Russians, Poles, Ukrainians, ... all the Balkan nations...carnage.... our miniscule 200 or so at a BNP or MFE gathering with a flurry of chair luzzing... is chickenfeed by comparison.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      the NF/BNP used the UNION jack , NOW IT'S THE FLAG OF ST GEORGE used by the far right, I couldn't give a monkeys really, it's not going to ruin my life where as leaving the EU seems to have destroyed you, MOVE ON ,YOU'LL MAKE YOURSELF UNWELL
      regards
      DR
      And why did you object to my view on people abusing and misusing the flag of England?

0 Not allowed!
      I dont have a problem with football fans with the flag, its just the racist, bigoted, violent, drunks of far right organisations staggering through cities in the UK, looking for a confrontation with anybody, using our flag as their banner..
      Dont forget the violent bigots that turn up from loony far left groups to meet them with violent confrontation on their minds, fueling the fire.
      Would be nice if all these boneheads left our city streets alone and met up in some woods instead.....preferably at least a thousand miles from civilised people
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by heathgate View Post
      Stop being so obtuse... you know full well that if there is a nationalist far right issue/problem, it's in your neck of the woods not ours..... Russians, Poles, Ukrainians, ... all the Balkan nations...carnage.... our miniscule 200 or so at a BNP or MFE gathering with a flurry of chair luzzing... is chickenfeed by comparison.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      Last time the far right came to Prague in numbers was 2007
      The city turned out. Young and old and they were battered by Czech youths and haven't been back. Where are these hordes you speak of? Nothing obtuse in the question at all.
      Last edited by daveinprague; 14-03-2017 at 18:42.
      The guy that invented predictive text died today, his funfair will be next fryingpan.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Imp View Post
      Time and time on here it has been said by Brexiters that remainers are "lefties'. The fact that you, after months of popping away at remainers on this Brexit thread, suddenly used the word 'lefties' led me to assume that you were doing likewise. Naturally, I apologise for the assumption.
      Actually i do think the Far Left are anti nationalists, my "popping away" is at Remainers whatever their political persuasion, you assumed wrong and thanks for the apology. I have always put you down as Left of centre, an assumption i admit.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      Dont forget the violent bigots that turn up from loony far left groups to meet them with violent confrontation on their minds, fueling the fire.
      Would be nice if all these boneheads left our city streets alone and met up in some woods instead.....preferably at least a thousand miles from civilised people
      Like I said, no far right groups going to Brighton, as it's seen as a left wing city, specifically for confrontation, no far left
      The guy that invented predictive text died today, his funfair will be next fryingpan.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      For the poster who appeared to be belittling some Commonwealth countries.
      Soldiers of 9 Regiment RLC, many of whom are from the Commonwealth nations, put on a special Commonwealth Day show for local schools from Chippenham area, with traditional dance, music and food laid on by Fijian, African, West Indies and Nepalese soldiers.

0 Not allowed!
      Like I said, no far right groups going to Brighton, as it's seen as a left wing city, specifically for confrontation, no far left
      You could instead have a peaceful demonstration against the nationalists and simply let the Police deal with the few dozen involved, which they are perfectly capable of doing. But that would involve common sense and suppressing your own violent urges, instead you want option B, violence for all……as I said I wish you all would take your violence somewhere else,preferably far away from normal people, your violence is not wanted in Brighton or any other city for that matter.
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      You could instead have a peaceful demonstration against the nationalists and simply let the Police deal with the few dozen involved, which they are perfectly capable of doing. But that would involve common sense and suppressing your own violent urges, instead you want option B, violence for all……as I said I wish you all would take your violence somewhere else,preferably far away from normal people, your violence is not wanted in Brighton or any other city for that matter.
      I was not involved in any violence along with ther majority of people who protested a far right group coming to a city that is seen as leftwing specifically for confrontation. You can defend neo nazi groups coming to Brighton for this. I wont.