Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Absolute nonsense. Why do you think there's opposition in parliament? Politicians, parties and the electorate don't just give up until the next election.

The question put to the British People wasn't a Parliamentary Manifesto though was it? - it was a single issue as a referendum.

And the Remainers lost. Sorry and all that...

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
WHAT DO PEOPLE FIND DIFFICULT ABOUT UNDERSTANDING HARD BREXIT, out of the single market, no freedom of movement, control our policy making without the EU telling us what we should be doing, live with it
regards
DR
Ah, didn't realise you felt that way. Out of interest, specifically which countries do you think we should first pursue trade deals with to replace those lost by a hard Brexit?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Absolute nonsense. Why do you think there's opposition in parliament? Politicians, parties and the electorate don't just give up until the next election.

In comparing the referendum vote to an election result you unwittingly prove the point. A majority voted to leave. By all means, argue a different direction after the majorities will has been respected/enacted.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Most don't. Bizarrely people who often go after Farage for being extreme and sowing discord ... do. :facepalm:

I saw the extremist Liberal Democrat Party won yet more council by-elections this week. They've had quite a run over the last 10 months:

C7xW4PYXwAAIp9t.jpg

I also saw that a Conservative councillor in the constituency of the moderate, democratic, Brexit supporting and highly respected Conservative and Unionist MP John Redwood no less, has defected to these crazed, dangerous, zealot extremists too:

https://www.wokinghampaper.com/wokingham-conservatives-councillor-quits-join-liberal-democrats/

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The Remain team really must tell us how our Forces are to protect Europe if they are not allowed to get there.I suppose it might save us quite a bit of cash if they defended themselves for a change!:lolol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I saw the extremist Liberal Democrat Party won yet more council by-elections this week. They've had quite a run over the last 10 months:

View attachment 83114

I also saw that a Conservative councillor in the constituency of the moderate, democratic, Brexit supporting and highly respected Conservative and Unionist MP John Redwood no less, has defected to these crazed, dangerous, zealot extremists too:

https://www.wokinghampaper.com/wokingham-conservatives-councillor-quits-join-liberal-democrats/

If council by-elections are your chosen measure of extremist views I would agree. The BNP got lots.

Last edited:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Just seen the news footage of the 15.000 wallys in London who want the democratic decision of the British people overturned.

Absolutely cringeworthy ...... Bedwetters, Snowflakes, Deluded, Embarrassing, just doesn't begin to cover it.

The world didn't end in June. You lost get over it

Jan 30, 2008
Ah, didn't realise you felt that way. Out of interest, specifically which countries do you think we should first pursue trade deals with to replace those lost by a hard Brexit?
anyone that we can strike a good deal with it's a two way Business , put it this way I don't see Albania, Romania ,Bulgaria and Montenegro as an asset to our economy??? in fact see them as a bunch of spongers imho :wink:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Just seen the news footage of the 15.000 wallys in London who want the democratic decision of the British people overturned.

Absolutely cringeworthy ...... Bedwetters, Snowflakes, Deluded, Embarrassing, just doesn't begin to cover it.

The world didn't end in June. You lost get over it
bunch of deluded losers could only be London :thumbsup:
regards
DR

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
We are where we are. All the remoaners gleefully posting any article posting impending doom for the economy, as a way of saying 'I told you so' is irrelevant. We have to come together and make the best of the country post Brexit.

In my uneducated view, there maybe problems in the short term, but we may get more benefits in the long term.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
We are where we are. All the remoaners gleefully posting any article posting impending doom for the economy, as a way of saying 'I told you so' is irrelevant. We have to come together and make the best of the country post Brexit.

In my uneducated view, there maybe problems in the short term, but we may get more benefits in the long term.

Exactly, the democratic majority have spoken time to move on. (If only)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here