Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
It isn't hard when you've got the intelligence of a tadpole.. opinunated? Are you shaking so much because of the adrenaline rush you're getting because you're in an argument?

In an argument with you , no way , just expressing a brown

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Another immature name calling exercise. It's designed to make those who feel intellectually superior feel even more intellectually superior. It's clear from this thread and others that there are many people who need to feel better than others so in that sense I suppose it's good therapy.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You're still struggling..

How? Sorry but I feel like Alice in Wonderland talking to you. You quite clearly said you were responding to comments I made about being duped and about trade. You then said you never said I made a comment about being duped or trade.

Am I hallucinating? I've quoted the two posts. They are mutually exclusive. Anyone would struggle trying to debate with a contrarian.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
How? Sorry but I feel like Alice in Wonderland talking to you. You quite clearly said you were responding to comments I made about being duped and about trade. You then said you never said I made a comment about being duped or trade.

Am I hallucinating? I've quoted the two posts. They are mutually exclusive. Anyone would struggle trying to debate with a contrarian.

I said I replied to your comment, my reply included trade and duping. I even tagged you in a comment bumping it bad :ffsparr: You mentioned 'home truths'

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I said I replied to your comment, my reply included trade and duping. I even tagged you in a comment bumping it bad :ffsparr: You mentioned 'home truths'

Oh sorry. I see what's happened here. You thought that when you wrote "I'm replying to your comments about being duped or trade" you thought that I would automatically understand that to mean something completely different. Gotcha.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ok different question, in the olden days you mentioned, how many people went to university compaired to now?

When I went (1980) it was 10%, now about 40%.

It is higher than Germany, but the sausage eaters have 24.6 of their workforce employed by the manufacturing sector, compared to 8.2% in the UK.

As for the reasons for the much smaller element of manufacturing in the UK, that is probably best covered in a separate name calling, point scoring thread. NSC NEEDS binfests, they pay the bills :)

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Maybe, but if you managed it there's hope for us all

Just because someone was born in Lincolnshire doesn't make us all thick , do you not understand that ? .If It does to you, then that says a lot about your attitude toward N/S divide

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here