Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ever more inward? I would say it's the EU that is inward looking. But hey ho. Interesting that you know what the future holds as well.

27 different and varied countries in a combined group is the very opposite of inward.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
So what, neither do I.

Yeah but you're old, lonely with no future. It's understandable why you would use a football forum to never talk about football.
But Nibble is just a young nipper with his whole future ahead of him but sadly, he seems to be wasting his life mainly on this thread alone. If only he would try posting on other threads where it wasn't dominated by loads of users squabbling like loose women.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Ever more inward? I would say it's the EU that is inward looking. But hey ho. Interesting that you know what the future holds as well.

Indeed an organisation that has an overriding agenda of ever closer union, obsessed with navel gazing, centralising power and creating the apparatus of statehood. Plus of course the Customs union acts as a protectionist wall limiting and restricting free trade to the outside world. As a visionary man once says 'time to raise our eyes to more distant horizons and rediscover that global vocation we once took for granted'.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'm watching you.

Still no football related posts. It'll be interesting when you do...

I didn't realise that NSC was in to stalking and harassment.

D

Deleted member 22389

What's depressing is the constant moaning from Remainers, don't you have a hobby outside of this place?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm watching you.

I'm watching you.

I'll respond to this and cease engaging with you. NSC is, with a few exceptions, a friendly place. Posters are by and large free to post on which threads they choose and should be free to do so without harassment or veiled, creepy threats like yours above.
I give out a bit of stick and expect it back. What nobody should expect is the kind of attention such as your recent posts to me.
I'm all for a bit of "Bantz" but you're stepping over a line. I'm asking you politely to end it now. For my own peace and quiet I'll pop you on ignore and we'll cal an end to it.
I hope I made myself clear.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'll respond to this and cease engaging with you. NSC is, with a few exceptions, a friendly place. Posters are by and large free to post on which threads they choose and should be free to do so without harassment or veiled, creepy threats like yours above.
I give out a bit of stick and expect it back. What nobody should expect is the kind of attention such as your recent posts to me.
I'm all for a bit of "Bantz" but you're stepping over a line. I'm asking you politely to end it now. For my own peace and quiet I'll pop you on ignore and we'll cal an end to it.
I hope I made myself clear.

Come over to a one of the other threads where it isn't all about squabbling with the same old users night after night.
It will do you a world of good x

Ps I see you've already got your new NSC arch enemies on the go. That was quick by your standards. I suppose you wouldn't be you without someone to bicker with on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I see some remainer in Whitehall is leaking government proposals to the Guardian causing mischief. Bloody government trying to do what the electorate wants *tut*
If only it was. The 1.2m British citizens in the EU weren't all even allowed to vote. Then of course, the whole election campaigning was done in a climate of fear, nobody knew what they were voting for. And finally - and the elephant in the room - if this vote was done again, there wouldn't be close to 50% of the electorate voting for your Brexit nonsense, which is why pro-Brexit people everywhere are absolutely shitting it over the idea of a second referendum.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
A once great nation very publicly ripping itself to pieces as it moves ever more backward and inward. It's very depressing. That Olympic opening ceremony was a total charade.

I agree completely,but that Jesse Owens showed them what for,eh!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Rather ominously, one of our biggest customers has taken premises in Frankfurt and Paris and has called a " all hands call" ( those of you who work for American companies will know what that is) and is expected to start transferring staff over once the refurbishment has completed. Most of their employees who are European but had come to the uk have moved back and so it is sensible for them.

A lot on here will say **** em, but that company makes serious money around the world and pays a lot in uk tax ( including the employees too) being a British company. Being in the industry we are, we are starting to see this happening more and more.

BTW! If you work in the legal profession and understand EU Law, you should be coining it in at the moment...a mate works in the City in a team set up to analyse changes to laws and he is being paid stupid money. He has just bought a house in the South of France on the money he is making!

I hope he has taken out French citizenship and moved there then.Otherwise,it could be a colossal waste of cash,according to our remainers.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And precisely the last thing Brexiteers want is to throw open our doors to the world :lol:

How would you explain the Commonwealth then?Bit too multi-cultural for you?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I didn't realise that NSC was in to stalking and harassment.

Perhaps you could ask Soulman about that.Oh,wait.The lefties stalked and harassed him off the board.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm not leaving the board. I don't feel bullied. I'm just not going to engage in that sort of exchange any further. Nothing to see here. Move on.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If only it was. The 1.2m British citizens in the EU weren't all even allowed to vote. Then of course, the whole election campaigning was done in a climate of fear, nobody knew what they were voting for. And finally - and the elephant in the room - if this vote was done again, there wouldn't be close to 50% of the electorate voting for your Brexit nonsense, which is why pro-Brexit people everywhere are absolutely shitting it over the idea of a second referendum.

As 70% ish of people consistently say immigration has been too high I would say they are finally trying to address public concerns. That elephant skulked off a long time ago. There has been no major shift in public opinion so your certainity the result would be different is misplaced. The only incontinence problems I notice are from the ever diminishing remoaner rump.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/08/26/one-five-say-uk-should-not-admit-single-migrant-tu/

http://whatukthinks.org/eu/question...ns-membership-of-the-eu-how-would-you-vote-2/

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I hope he has taken out French citizenship and moved there then.Otherwise,it could be a colossal waste of cash,according to our remainers.

It's one of the blue cip companies!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You seem quite adept at glibly picking holes in single sentences that were at best tangential to the point being made. Well done you, have a biscuit.

What are you on about.I was making a comparison between the Commonwealth(and having to look outwards),and the EU (an ever more inward looking organisation).How you can possibly say that was tangential to the usual rubbish trotted out by remain about inward looking little england xenophobes.Bit of a glib statement to make,wasn't it????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here