Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
ALL HEAR SAY , in it together, the only way is up in the long term no point living in doom and gloom, the EU will be the losers in the long term losing their biggest pay master must have been a real kick up the arse for them, EXPECT TO SEE THEM CRUMBLE IN YEARS TO COME as more countries find out they're picking up the tab for our departure and not getting much back for it.:wink:
regards
DR

Crikey I didn't know the that the EU's biggest paymaster was leaving as well - isn't that Germany! Are you really Donald Trump has he likes to make up stuff as well and gets all his facts wrong to?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
luckily for you I don't give a shit what you say to me.

Yeah. I got that feeling when you replied to my original post at 10.21 when you said you were dropping out of the conversation then at 10.26, then at 10.30 and then at 10.33 when you said that was enough for you and then at 10.36 and then at 11.19 and then at 11.23 and then at 14.36 and then at 14.47 and most recently at 15.01.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yeah. I got that feeling when you replied to my original post at 10.21 when you said you were dropping out of the conversation then at 10.26, then at 10.30 and then at 10.33 when you said that was enough for you and then at 10.36 and then at 11.19 and then at 11.23 and then at 14.36 and then at 14.47 and most recently at 15.01.

Replying to your posts and not giving a shit what you say are not mutually exclusive. Anyway, great to see you still defending your ridiculous claims hours later. Sad act.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Replying to your posts and not giving a shit what you say are not mutually exclusive.

You do make me laugh. Have a look at those times. You say you are dropping out of a conversation...twice...but can't, it all seems to die down and then completely unsolicited, you re-engage me by asking me a question 3 hours later.

But you don't care. Hmmm...okay. Let's leave it here then, shall we?

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
Got to love Krishnan Guru-Murthy and Channel 4 News. Suella Fernandes is chair of The European Research Group...a publicly funded group acting as some sort of secret society - a 'party within a party' that is putting huge pressure on Theresa May to go for the hardest of hard Brexits. This was her absolute car crash of an interview last night.

https://www.channel4.com/news/conse...resa-may-not-to-keep-britain-in-single-market

Crikey. And she was elected as an MP!? Still some pretty clueless voters out there it seems

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You do make me laugh. Have a look at those times. You say you are dropping out of a conversation...twice...but can't, it all seems to die down and then completely unsolicited, you re-engage me by asking me a question 3 hours later.

But you don't care. Hmmm...okay. Let's leave it here then, shall we?

Thought you might want to. Your bullshit doesn't bear much scrutiny. Yes, we'll leave it there, I think we have the measure of you.
TBTC.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If you read the background, the BCC is concerned that, despite a massive decline in Sterling, there is no sign of an uptick in manufacturing. Also, it's worth comparing these forecasts to those made before the Referendum. Most economists were projecting UK GDP growth of at least 2.5% pa. So, we're now going to be getting growth 1% below those. 1% of GDP is a HUGE number (approx. £20bn)....and as each year passes, it's compounded. So - in 2017 we're £20bn worse off, in 2018 we'll be £40bn worse off, etc, etc. Call it Project Fear, but it's what's happening.....

He says as manufacturing in July grew at the fastest pace in over a year with car production levels up 13 .7% (highest since 2009).

So gaps between speculative forecasts that are constantly proved wrong and change weekly is now 'what's happening' is it :facepalm:

Following that p*ss poor argument because a major project fear forecast said an immediate Brexit economic shock would lead to a drop in GDP growth of between - 3.6% and - 6% we are currently doing splendidlly .. so what are you moaning about?

Jan 30, 2008
Well he's the only one I'm abusing. And that's because he's a borderline racist who does nothing but snipe at others and contributes the square root of fck all to pretty much any discussion on the board beyond abusing other people in semi-literate caps-lock one-liners.
ha ha you clown, as if I give a toss what you think but hey ho you carry on :facepalm:
regards
DR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Got to love Krishnan Guru-Murthy and Channel 4 News. Suella Fernandes is chair of The European Research Group...a publicly funded group acting as some sort of secret society - a 'party within a party' that is putting huge pressure on Theresa May to go for the hardest of hard Brexits. This was her absolute car crash of an interview last night.

https://www.channel4.com/news/conse...resa-may-not-to-keep-britain-in-single-market

Same as Tories, always cheating. A proper investigation is needed

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/br...led-tory-mps-using-taxpayers-cash-to-fund-sec

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
think Starmer is showing up parliament generally for allowing statutory instruments to take over. the conclusion is valid (shouldnt need them if not using them) but its only what our governments have been doing for decades.

I think you have missed what is going on here, this is not something that has been going on for years. Quite a typical Brexiteer, "nothing to worry about" view you have though.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Are you suggesting Poles have not been attacked by using one example? Its sometimes difficult in interpreting what point you EVER try to make here, as its mostly gibberish.

How you interpret my post as saying Poles have never been attacked I will never know.I was just saying that misreporting crime is not as bad as chopping peoples' heads off,perhaps a reason for survey results.Do you drink Perrier,or the local water?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I don't have anyone ignore and I don't have a "Omsung Phine" either. Apart from that, it's another world-beating post. :rolleyes:

I assumed you had an an Omsung Phine,when it mistook the Baltic for the Med.Perhaps your spell-checker needs a service!:thumbsup:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
How you interpret my post as saying Poles have never been attacked I will never know.I was just saying that misreporting crime is not as bad as chopping peoples' heads off,perhaps a reason for survey results.Do you drink Perrier,or the local water?

I drink neither. Not sure what you drink though. I certainly would choose my name more carefully, if I was as thick as mince.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here