View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
450. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

304 67.56%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

146 32.44%
Page 3545 of 3864 FirstFirst ... 254530453445349535353542354335443545354635473548355535953645 ... LastLast
Results 35,441 to 35,450 of 38640

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bashlsdir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quick question, have I ever ganged up on you on NSC?
    No.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by daveinprague View Post
      Sorry Buzzer, but I dont agree with you on this. To compare what happens on NSC, on a thread of opposing views, and whatever is said, with the serious online bullying that does certainly occur just weakens the serious problem of online bullying. I dont think they compare.
      And so speaketh the serious left.......
      Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by wellquickwoody View Post
      And so speaketh the serious left.......
      Go on.. Not sure this is a left/right political issue. Both sides do it, but im interested on what your post actually means.
      The guy that invented predictive text died today, his funfair will be next fryingpan.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
      Well, Well Leavers have been shouting from the rooftops that we are getting our country back and Parliament will be able to make decisions for themselves.

However, as well as the Henry VIII clause, we now find out via Andrea Leadsom that the Conservatives want to abuse their power and ensure that despite not having a majority in the Commons they can have a majority whenever a committee has an odd number of members.

Rigging Parliament, and is this really want voters signed up for, an abuse of power that many tinpot dictators would be happy with as a first step to gaining total control.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0dfaafcf68a04
      You'd think after the Gina Miller case they would have learnt their lesson but they haven't learnt a thing. This is going all backfire badly and create yet more delays and amendments, meanwhile the Brexit clock ticks on

I guess this is what you do when you've only had a parliamentary majority for 2 years since the John Major era
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette. Updated Autumn 2017

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      Nice to see a few of those people a few weeks back saying that they don't gang up on anyone on here posting such nice things. If this isn't online bullying then what is?
      FFS...PPF is relentlessly abusive, racist, homophobic and aggressive. He adds nothing positive to NSC. Back when he was given his present moniker he was close to being discarded for good if I remember rightly, and to my mind he should have been.

People are not 'ganging up' on him - we are all disparate individuals, each responding independently.

The same sort of multiple response has happened frequently on this thread, and as someone said above, you have never condemned this when it has come from the Brexiteers. Yet when it's PPF you jump in and accuse people of online bullying?

3 Not allowed!
      Got to love Krishnan Guru-Murthy and Channel 4 News. Suella Fernandes is chair of The European Research Group...a publicly funded group acting as some sort of secret society - a 'party within a party' that is putting huge pressure on Theresa May to go for the hardest of hard Brexits. This was her absolute car crash of an interview last night.

https://www.channel4.com/news/conser...-single-market

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
      FFS...PPF is relentlessly abusive, racist, homophobic and aggressive. He adds nothing positive to NSC. Back when he was given his present moniker he was close to being discarded for good if I remember rightly, and to my mind he should have been.

People are not 'ganging up' on him - we are all disparate individuals, each responding independently.

The same sort of multiple response has happened frequently on this thread, and as someone said above, you have never condemned this when it has come from the Brexiteers. Yet when it's PPF you jump in and accuse people of online bullying?
      For the umpteenth time... a few weeks back, I pointed out that there was a tendency for some posters to hunt in packs when it came to personal abuse. This was universally denied. Fast forward today and we have a group of posters hunting as a pack with the personal abuse. I really don't care who it was aimed at, it was denied and yet here we have it. I think people know me well enough to know that I'm no mate of PPF or his views and by the looks of it, he doesn't seem too fussed but previously someone was bothered by similar and enough to leave NSC for good. If people want to do this then carry on if that's what floats their boat but at least have the courage to acknowledge it for what it is.
      My music blog: de-minimis music
      Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      IMF issuing warnings over a hard brexit.

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/cit...-talks-economy
      Nobody takes a word they say seriously,while they still have that crook in charge!
      It's the final countdown tick-tock,tick-tock
      Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Poster on here was on about EU don't do opt-outs or special arrangements like those required for Eire/UK border.Utter tripe-easy to find plenty,for example:
      Name:  ex.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  409.7 KB
      It's the final countdown tick-tock,tick-tock

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
      Got to love Krishnan Guru-Murthy and Channel 4 News. Suella Fernandes is chair of The European Research Group...a publicly funded group acting as some sort of secret society - a 'party within a party' that is putting huge pressure on Theresa May to go for the hardest of hard Brexits. This was her absolute car crash of an interview last night.

https://www.channel4.com/news/conser...-single-market
      Jesus.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm