Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
See we are bending over again. €20,000,000,000. Just for a short transition period. And that's before they insist on long term liabilities are paid. Add, what another say €30,000,000,000. This is an embarrassment for those who pushed for this

It's like swapping an all in mobile phone contract for a 'pay as you go' at an increased rate.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The only reason why it's so bad is because the bitter liberals and remaiiner politicians can't accept the result.Lets be frank that 70% of politicians want in and most want in because they want that lovely EU pension.
I believe in democracy but I hate the fact that we voted out and other parties are allowed to stir up shite just to boost their support even though all they're doing is making this country look stupid over in Brussels.

The sooner it's over the better

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Snouts in the trough.Not much time for the other little piggies to stick their noses in.Wish they would publish a list of the greedy pigs!

cvnt.jpg

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I refuse to listen to this bitch, but I reckon she is right to ask the question, with Trump in the White House and Leave winning the referendum, The World does seem to have gone mad.

I think you'll find that there is no connection between the election of Trump and Brexit. Trump was a populist twitch but Brexit was the result of millions of people quietly and soberly considering democratic deficits and the anomalies of transnational thinking. I read it on here.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I should have known you would not get it.
What I am trying to tell you is that we have a difference of opinion on where the borders should be, and that your suggestion that any one welcoming freedom of movement within the EU, would logically want to extend that to the world is daft. Me suggesting the protections you think we would gain are best served by controlling movement within the UK, was to highlight that the tighter the controls, the less freedom you have.

You say daft i say hypocritical.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
This thread has disintegrated into some sort of comedy farce. You now have rabid leavers and rabid remainers left. NEVER the twain shall meet!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hahahah! What a bloody shambles.

"We're not paying, we're not paying, we're NOT paying. I'm a bloody difficult woman, I'm tough, I'm going to deliver the Brexit the people voted for. Oh okay, here's 20bn to start with and many more billions over the next two years and we'll stick to all your conditions".
What a mess.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41342580

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The question is over Irish boarders if you go by ferry or fly byEasy Jet or British Airways to Southern Ireland you only need ID like drivers licence if you fly Air lingus or Ryan Air you need a passport so what's the problem showing passports.:shrug::rolleyes::drama:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The only reason why it's so bad is because the bitter liberals and remaiiner politicians can't accept the result.Lets be frank that 70% of politicians want in and most want in because they want that lovely EU pension.
I believe in democracy but I hate the fact that we voted out and other parties are allowed to stir up shite just to boost their support even though all they're doing is making this country look stupid over in Brussels.

The sooner it's over the better

Yes, that is the reason.

Not because it is a terrible terrbile idea.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
You've hit a new low. Katie Hopkins? Dear Lord, Leave really are desperate.

Disturbing that close to a million follow her on twitter, does show extremism are on the rise. Most leavers would be wise to dismiss her as a non-entity

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
They just can't stand a difference of opinion. They refuse to listen to her and because they totally disagree with her she's a bitch etc. As I said difference of opinion? We'll have to silence her. Which I'm certain they'll be working on.

Yeah, it's just a difference of opinion I can't stand, that's why I come on this thread which is so harmonious.

She is a media whore, she is no better qualified to give an opinion than anyone else of average intelligence, she relies on her comment being obnoxious enough to provoke a response and further increase her profile.

Did you know UKIP has refused her membership each time she has applied? Not just us liberals that want nothing to do with her.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hahahah! What a bloody shambles.

"We're not paying, we're not paying, we're NOT paying. I'm a bloody difficult woman, I'm tough, I'm going to deliver the Brexit the people voted for. Oh okay, here's 20bn to start with and many more billions over the next two years and we'll stick to all your conditions".
What a mess.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41342580

Don't quite know why you're getting so agitated,it's only a proposal,with the BBC pulling numbers out of a hat.She certainly won't come up with a specific amount today,or Boris would have resigned last night.I expect Junker and Barmier to turn it down flat,then we can just leave and stop wasting time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here