Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

They campaigned on getting us out of the EU. It worked, success, does not matter that it might end. Good luck with the opposition parties that are left.
This.

Job done, move along.
Ukip will go down in History as one of the only political movements ever to have achieved something they were invented for. They have succeeded in getting Britain to leave the EU. Now they can fold or amalgamate in to something else.

Top work by the kippers!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
How does that work if we are as expected out of free movement and the EU removed the UK from all Directives.

Day 1 of being completely out you drive off the ferry in Calais and are immediately stopped by the French police and fined for not having the right documentation and put on the next ferry back.

Very simple indeed.

having the correct documentation? yep, pretty simple. for years you needed your passport, E111, additional car insurance, roadside breakdown kit to travel. i dont know why you think the world will stop after we leave.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
having the correct documentation? yep, pretty simple. for years you needed your passport, E111, additional car insurance, roadside breakdown kit to travel. i dont know why you think the world will stop after we leave.

Would those years have been whilst the UK was in the EU?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Wonder how the British military personnel,their families,and civilian staff managed to travel all round western Europe after Germany's defeat in 1945?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Thought it was a bit quiet on here today.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ands-march-in-london-to-unite-for-europe-live

Tim Farron (who?) and Alastair Campbell (lock him up) joining in the fun celebrating the EU's 60th birthday and continuing the' ignore/circumvent democratic voice of the majority' arguments ... a very suitable tribute to said institution.

:rolleyes:

Sure, or Protesting/having a say is part of a democratic country

Personally don't get the anger towards the march by team Breaxit?

We are fooled into thinking this bastion of Freedom that the EU calls itself has been with us for 60 years. This takeover of nation states only happened in 1992 and was finally stamped in 2009 when Gordon Brown couldn't even be arsed to turn up to sign our country away on time because he did not want the treaty to seem that important. Scandalous!!!!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Because the marchers clearly don't understand what democracy means i.e. once you have voted on a subject you abide by the wishes of the majority.

Absolute nonsense. Why do you think there's opposition in parliament? Politicians, parties and the electorate don't just give up until the next election.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Just have a look on social media, meltdown about a march.

Unbelievable anger over something so small as a march.

Ah, haven't seen it. Social media does seem to attract the more vociferous elements on all sides.

Mind you I could understand why someone who has waited decades to have a say, votes with the majority to leave, might be a tad miffed if people were still trying to prevent it happening.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Clueless E111 which is medical morphed into EHIC even the useless Davis has admitted is lost. You fail to mention the required vehicle documentation but leavers know best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here