Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Quite. Her inaugural speech was genuinely cause for optimism. Well, it would've been if she'd meant ANY of it. Turned out to all be complete bollocks.

I think she has got herself utterly lost and overwhelmed with the job she has been tasked with. Lies are her only option.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think she has got herself utterly lost and overwhelmed with the job she has been tasked with. Lies are her only option.

Well surely the blame lies with the idiots who voted her in.....

...oh.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

You do wonder.

63% of voters in the poll above voted that Theresa May is out of her depth, I would of thought that if you turned that 6 upside down you would be be nearer the mark now.

I almost feel a bit sorry for her.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You do wonder.

63% of voters in the poll above voted that Theresa May is out of her depth, I would of thought that if you turned that 6 upside down you would be be nearer the mark now.

I almost feel a bit sorry for her.

You still quote opinion polls as if they have any relevance at all.The answers depend on who is questioned!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Theresa May today
"We know what happens when mainstream, centre-ground politics fails," she said. "People embrace the fringe - the politics of division and despair. They turn to those who offer easy answers - who claim to understand people's problems and always know what - and who - to blame.

"We see those fringe voices gaining prominence in some countries across Europe today - voices from the hard-left and the far-right stepping forward and sensing that this is their time."

Do you think Farages ears were burning?

It was a good speech all in all, full of hope, but does anyone really believe her?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38555927

Oh yes Farage will have very hot ears. Although no doubt some leavers will see hom as the Messiah and someone who should be knighted at the very least.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Why would Farage's ears be burning, she stated hard left and hard right I thought.

it was more this part. "They turn to those who offer easy answers - who claim to understand people's problems and always know what - and who - to blame".
But I if we can judge a man by the company he keeps, you can look at who else is in his group in the EU.

Jan 30, 2008
it was more this part. "They turn to those who offer easy answers - who claim to understand people's problems and always know what - and who - to blame".
But I if we can judge a man by the company he keeps, you can look at who else is in his group in the EU.

STOP WAFFLING AND ACCEPT, NO SINGLE MARKET NO FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
regards
DR

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
STOP WAFFLING AND ACCEPT, NO SINGLE MARKET NO FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
regards
DR

Having considered your well reasoned argument, alongside all the other available information, I have come to the conclusion that we don't yet know what the outcome will be. So with respect, shut the **** up.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Having considered your well reasoned argument, alongside all the other available information, I have come to the conclusion that we don't yet know what the outcome will be. So with respect, shut the **** up.

but please just stop your incessant whining, we won you lost, we're out out ......

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Been busy today so not been keeping up. I presume there's been some name calling and resident saloon-bar-bore [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] has told us yet again, in his usual simple way, that exchange rates can fluctuate. But if there's anything beyond this can someone summarise for me?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here