Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm sure their will be another nation, with a dubious human rights record which no one else touches, along to sure up the coffers

#Qatar
#ShanghaiOnThames
#TheBritishBurma[/QUOTE

Burma could be a match made in heaven for us, I can see David Davis would love the Strand in Rangoon

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm sure their will be another nation, with a dubious human rights record which no one else touches, along to sure up the coffers

#Qatar
#ShanghaiOnThames
#TheBritishBurma

Lets hope Germany can take up the slack when we leave seeing as we are one of the biggest contributors. Nobody else will pay into a dictatorship like we have

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It has. Moved onto the other stuff now perhaps

I'm not sure if NSC has the same policy to democracy as the Tory government.

Also commercially 1.1m views, surely not a good idea. It would be like leaving the European union, ditching the most active thread

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Corrected for you.

I would expect a similar number of remainers to have shuffled off this mortal coil by then. At least they'll be out of their misery.......................

They rejoice in calling Brexiteers Lemmings. Maybe it is the remainers who should be following Farron and his Ilk over the cliff once Article50 is pressed tomorrow seeing how bad they think it is. That would put us all out of our misery then. We could then have some peace back

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not my conversation but how on earth can you describe the observation that there is a difference between staying in the single market and leaving it as 'speculation'? It is not speculation, it is a fact. You were simply asked if you accepted it.

If you took the time to read my posts answering multiple questions, you would see that last night I stated I wanted out of the single market.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
All I know is there's a lot more downside risk in the short / medium term than upside. Long term when half the Brexiteers are dead f**k knows, about 150k have already gone about 5 times that of remainers

Many leavers seem happy to take wreckless risks with the country but I'm sure if it were their own finances they'd be far more risk adverse

Bitter or what.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Corrected for you.

I would expect a similar number of remainers to have shuffled off this mortal coil by then. At least they'll be out of their misery.......................

Um. I think the point is that, on average, Leavers are further away from being born than Remainers. And therefore, all things being equal a bit closer to...

(Please note that no one is saying that all Leavers are old racists.)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Um. I think the point is that, on average, Leavers are further away from being born than Remainers. And therefore, all things being equal a bit closer to...

(Please note that no one is saying that all Leavers are old racists.)

About 4-5 times the death rate than remainers, FACT

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Lets hope Germany can take up the slack when we leave seeing as we are one of the biggest contributors. Nobody else will pay into a dictatorship like we have

I don't agree it's a dictatorship. But, given you do, why/how did Britain let them get to this position? A bit silly don't you agree?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If you took the time to read my posts answering multiple questions.

But not the important questions

What do you mean by spot on
What do you want done going forward to tighten up and stop future terrorist attacks
What new 19000 guidelines....

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
If you took the time to read my posts answering multiple questions, you would see that last night I stated I wanted out of the single market.

Oh sweet Lord what has that got to do with anything? I am not for one moment denying that you want out of the single market. I know that, you know that, everyone in Sompting probably knows that.

The issue is that you had dismissed as 'speculation' a claim that there is a difference between leaving the single market and staying in it. This seemed odd because of course there is a difference. My post 29729 gave you an opportunity to clarify your view. Instead you go off on one about people not reading posts properly. That may have won you the Irony of the Week award.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It would seem that the EU have not put any embargo on trade with the GCC area-I wonder why?
pot.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
In fact,the EU seem to like trading with most people,if to their advantage.
kettle.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here