Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Man up and play with the cards you're dealt.

Embarrassing.

If he wants to feel depressed, why can't you just let him........

....... I share his feelings.do Brexiters just assume that passionate Europeans are just going to roll over and give up?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I know, its terrible isnt it, other people with different view points to yours. :facepalm:

I love Europe. Love the wine, beaches, sea, guaranteed sunshine and where we go, not a Brit pub or greasey spoon cafe in sight. We have been going to Spain on holiday for many many years and will again this year and next and the ones after that, long after Brexit has happened. So I'll have to que to go through customs, a small inconvenience and not much time to add to my 1000 mile drive down to the Costa Brava each year. Will still pay a forture in French Tolls and stay in wonderful Cleremont Ferrant and spend my Euros in Spain. :thumbsup:

You'll be queuing at customs AND immigration. You won't benefit from caps on interbank card charges, you won't benefit from caps on cross border data roaming charges, the list goes on.... You may not care, but i guess the point of this thread is for people to express regret about some of the things we've enjoyed in being part of Europe.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Will the Tories scrap human rights and screw the poor even more until they're extinct?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why is your country unhappy about migrant quotas set by the EU? This was taken from 2016. I'm just saying that's all. Lots of countries feel the same about things, they are worried about the cultural change religion brings. Always the UK are the bad guys.

Czech society is polarised by attitudes to refugees but the situation is absurd given that only 1,156 have applied for asylum in a country of some ten million people. Calm and objective discussion is in short supply as xenophobia and hysteria drive the debate.

https://www.boell.de/en/2016/05/24/refugees-czech-republic-not-trace-still-problem

Not my country for a start, however there is an element of racism, and nationalism, its still a new country and they are proud of it.
The point being made has no bearing to your response.
Racism played a part in the referendum, and to deny that, is a bit disingenuous.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
The term racist has been thrown about so freely these last few years that it has lost all meaning. There is only one race anyway, and that is the human race. Let us join hands and prey.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The best thing about Europe is that it allowed cocks like you in.

The best thing about Europe is we're about to get rid of bell-ends like you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I beg your pardon?... unless you want me to track you down at the next game, I suggest you wind your effin neck in.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

:lolol:

I'll add knucklehead to the list.

gordonchas

Jul 1, 2012
You'll be queuing at customs AND immigration. You won't benefit from caps on interbank card charges, you won't benefit from caps on cross border data roaming charges, the list goes on.... You may not care, but i guess the point of this thread is for people to express regret about some of the things we've enjoyed in being part of Europe.

Nobody's going to queuing at customs and immigration controls in EU states will hardly differ from what they already are - in any case they're a lot less time consuming than arriving at UK immigration, or for that matter going through the ludicrous airport security charade.

If touring Europe I'll go out on a limb and say that you could drive or take the train from France to Italy, say, through half a dozen countries without hindrance.

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Do you honestly think these will happen ? Not looking for an argument my good man.
But we already Que at immigration and if we have to get in a different line would that line for instance not be smaller anyway in somewhere like Spain because we are not queening with the rest of Europe ?
These card charges you mention would not be any worse than going to the card machine in some back street off licence in this country.
The Data roaming only comes in 2019 you don't miss what you never had, and anyway it is could miss out, Not will miss out, big communication companies can strike a deal, why fret over something we have never had and may still get, waste of energy.

All of the above will affect the tourism industry of European countries we are visiting and they will put pressure on the powers that be, because at the end of the day they need our trade in tourism, so lets see shall we eh.

I love Europe, just hate the EU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here