Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Got to love Krishnan Guru-Murthy and Channel 4 News. Suella Fernandes is chair of The European Research Group...a publicly funded group acting as some sort of secret society - a 'party within a party' that is putting huge pressure on Theresa May to go for the hardest of hard Brexits. This was her absolute car crash of an interview last night.

https://www.channel4.com/news/conse...resa-may-not-to-keep-britain-in-single-market

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
FFS...PPF is relentlessly abusive, racist, homophobic and aggressive. He adds nothing positive to NSC. Back when he was given his present moniker he was close to being discarded for good if I remember rightly, and to my mind he should have been.

People are not 'ganging up' on him - we are all disparate individuals, each responding independently.

The same sort of multiple response has happened frequently on this thread, and as someone said above, you have never condemned this when it has come from the Brexiteers. Yet when it's PPF you jump in and accuse people of online bullying?

For the umpteenth time... a few weeks back, I pointed out that there was a tendency for some posters to hunt in packs when it came to personal abuse. This was universally denied. Fast forward today and we have a group of posters hunting as a pack with the personal abuse. I really don't care who it was aimed at, it was denied and yet here we have it. I think people know me well enough to know that I'm no mate of PPF or his views and by the looks of it, he doesn't seem too fussed but previously someone was bothered by similar and enough to leave NSC for good. If people want to do this then carry on if that's what floats their boat but at least have the courage to acknowledge it for what it is.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Poster on here was on about EU don't do opt-outs or special arrangements like those required for Eire/UK border.Utter tripe-easy to find plenty,for example:
ex.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Sorry for the late reply but a few glasses of wine after dinner and then a bit of a lie-in, I'm sure you know how it is.

Anyway, I've worked hard across a number of genres, primarily UK based although with some international business. Basically I've just done what anyone would do. Worked hard, made the most of opportunities that came along and had some luck. (And started at the bottom )

I just don't like seeing people who haven't had my luck or opportunities get taken in by privileged shitesters such as Nigel and Boris.

And many thanks for the award, I'll put it with my others :thumbsup:

You're a Harry Enfield character, you for real ........................

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Poster on here was on about EU don't do opt-outs or special arrangements like those required for Eire/UK border.Utter tripe-easy to find plenty,for example:
That was me, and you weren't paying attention. I said there is no precedent for the EU allowing an external nation to treat one of it's member states differently from all the rest of it's member states.

It is you that is talking tripe, but a nice change that you have included an attachment with your usual glib one-liner. Why, it might be the very same Wikipedia page I linked to in order to prove my point. :rolleyes:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Well he's the only one I'm abusing. And that's because he's a borderline racist who does nothing but snipe at others and contributes the square root of fck all to pretty much any discussion on the board beyond abusing other people in semi-literate caps-lock one-liners.

I thought you were abusing me as well, are you getting all your numbers muddled up again, like the typical leftie are you ??

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought you were abusing me as well, are you getting your numbers muddled up again, like the typical leftie are you ??
No, on this occasion I was just chuckling at your breathtaking lack of self-awareness - accusing someone else of "the most arrogant post of the year award".

I don't expect you to get it, what with you being about 10% as clever as you think you are.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
No, on this occasion I was just chuckling at your breathtaking lack of self-awareness - accusing someone else of "the most arrogant post of the year award".

I don't expect you to get it, what with you being about 10% as clever as you think you are.

Hmmmmmm, if you look back it sounds slightly abusive, you're not getting this are you ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
For the umpteenth time... a few weeks back, I pointed out that there was a tendency for some posters to hunt in packs when it came to personal abuse. This was universally denied. Fast forward today and we have a group of posters hunting as a pack with the personal abuse. I really don't care who it was aimed at, it was denied and yet here we have it. I think people know me well enough to know that I'm no mate of PPF or his views and by the looks of it, he doesn't seem too fussed but previously someone was bothered by similar and enough to leave NSC for good. If people want to do this then carry on if that's what floats their boat but at least have the courage to acknowledge it for what it is.

IMG_2688.PNG

Just out of interest, how many of us are allowed to disagree with you before we are accused of "hunting in packs"?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Peace, I'm outta here.

That's good because...you know, you are prone to trying to get the last word.

Oh do us a favour. PPF laps it up. Get a grip you shit stirrer.

...so you aren't outta here then?

Shit stirring bed wetter like yourself . Jesus wept, PPF being bullied, I've heard it all now.

...definitely not outta here.

Either way, enough for me.

I wish I could believe that.

It's not bullying, and if it was, Buzzer is certainly guilty of the same thing. People who live in glass houses...

Just out of interest, how many of us are allowed to disagree with you before we are accused of "hunting in packs"?

...sigh...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's precisely about who the target is. You know it and everyone else's knows it. I'm
calling you on your bullshit .And the irony of your post makes it pretty clear you're just a shit stirrer. I'm actually starting to feel a bit bullied by your attacks on me. Please cease.
TBTC

That's good because...you know, you are prone to trying to get the last word.

...so you aren't outta here then?

...definitely not outta here.

I wish I could believe that.

...sigh...

I will not be bullied into not posting what I wish. Obviously you take up the cases of the bullied Right wing but who should us lefties contact?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
But JC's You Gov poll shows that Nigerian and Pakistani immigrants are less welcome than Polish immigrants?

Sorry,I've only just noticed your post.Didn't know Jesus was doing YouGov polls,but whatever.Hardly surprising that Nigeria and Pakistan get a bad reception,with Boko Haram and the Taliban.Think the worst thing Poles do is beat each other up when drunk,and then try to blame 'Brexit racists'.At least until CCTV proves the little tinkers were telling porkies,bit different from beheading people.As a quite interesting aside,there have been several studies recently into the mental problems arising from poisons like arsenic occurring in water supplies from shallow aquifers in Pakistan,Nigeria ,and Bangladesh.Perhaps Perrier might calm them down?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
That was me, and you weren't paying attention. I said there is no precedent for the EU allowing an external nation to treat one of it's member states differently from all the rest of it's member states.

It is you that is talking tripe, but a nice change that you have included an attachment with your usual glib one-liner. Why, it might be the very same Wikipedia page I linked to in order to prove my point. :rolleyes:

I thought you had me on ignore?I must admit I do struggle to follow your posts.Perhaps you should stop using your Omsung Phine,and stick to using a computer :thumbsup:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Sorry,I've only just noticed your post.Didn't know Jesus was doing YouGov polls,but whatever.Hardly surprising that Nigeria and Pakistan get a bad reception,with Boko Haram and the Taliban.Think the worst thing Poles do is beat each other up when drunk,and then try to blame 'Brexit racists'.At least until CCTV proves the little tinkers were telling porkies,bit different from beheading people.As a quite interesting aside,there have been several studies recently into the mental problems arising from poisons like arsenic occurring in water supplies from shallow aquifers in Pakistan,Nigeria ,and Bangladesh.Perhaps Perrier might calm them down?

Are you suggesting Poles have not been attacked by using one example? Its sometimes difficult in interpreting what point you EVER try to make here, as its mostly gibberish.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought you had me on ignore?I must admit I do struggle to follow your posts.Perhaps you should stop using your Omsung Phine,and stick to using a computer :thumbsup:

I don't have anyone ignore and I don't have a "Omsung Phine" either. Apart from that, it's another world-beating post. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here