Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Great to see the EU tackle the alleged gig economy tax avoiders, Amazon €250m and Apple a staggering €13bn. Fantastic news for those citizens. In the meantime a plane manufacturer with a plant in Northern Ireland gets a 219% trade levy by the USA. :shrug:

are you really lauding the EU for action on taxes arrangment that only occured in the first place because of the EU?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
As conspiracy theories go it's pretty thin. The Moggster has been motivated by a lifelong love of UK parliamentary sovereignty and opposition to anything that threatens this I doubt the latest EU tax proposal makes a blind bit of difference to him. If you know different or can name any of his friends that have offshore accounts that would be impacted by the EU proposals and have contributed to the Leave campaign then I'm prepared to change my view. The biggest single contributer to the referendum campaign was Lord Sainsbury ( for Remain).

On the wider issue of tax avoidance, I was interested to hear from the Head of the IFS on the Daily Politics recently that the Government have introduced over a hundred different measures/regulations on closing loop holes/ tax avoidance recouping £10 Billion.

Again, I was talking about odd-ball Euro sceptics and freakoids in The Conservative and Unionist party like Neil Hamilton and that Rees-Mogg creature, not mainstream big business people like Lord Sainsbury or the more normal mainstream majority of The Conservative and Unionist Party.

If I can name people that have offshore accounts and would be impacted?! I suppose you'd like Friday's Euro Millions numbers while I'm at it and Lord Lucan's address in Botswana too? :facepalm:

It's not really a conspiracy theory though, it would impact on all sorts of unscrupulous freakoid, Euro sceptic odd-balls like Rees-Mogg, who with his inherited wealth made on other peoples misery, Russian business involvements, links to the offshore magic money tree forests and all the rest of it is frankly as dodgy as **** as well as being a complete ****. He must know plenty of other like minded odd balls. Perhaps his Russian friends might get impacted too?

It has been mentioned before openly, and I've read it in a few places and there may be nothing in it but I can understand your disdain that some of heroes may not have played with a straight bat, like their public schools taught them too.

(A hundred measures that have raised £10 Billion though?! Wow, that's less than 1 months NHS budget! There's only £1 Trillion supposedly holed up in the just the murky British Virgin Islands alone. I'm sure it's all legit - I'll ask my MP all about all if you like - she knows all about 'tax efficiency' schemes in The Caribbean magic money tree offshore forests for the benefit of her 'clients' :rolleyes: )

dodger.jpg

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
It's interesting that the Tory party has more or less imploded since Cameron decided he required a EU referendum to gain control of the party. They are a complete and utter mess. They are reminding me of the Labour Party in the 80's. It is going to take years for them to rebuild confidence within the electorate

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
No, you are right, tax evasion by global tech giants is an EU issue, I had forgotten that.

yes, apparently you have, both cases down to how the EU allows transfer of sales between member countries.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Did anyone on here know this poll was taking place? Has anyone heard of the website? All the result showed is that more people who took part in it voted to remain. Like palace, it was pointless.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:wave: Perhaps you'd prefer if we were quiet. No chance. :O
:wave:

I know you won the vote, but something tells me you won't get what you voted for. Its a bit like a referendum on getting a bigger cock. You may vote 'yes please', but.....

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I know you won the vote, but something tells me you won't get what you voted for. Its a bit like a referendum on getting a bigger cock. You may vote 'yes please', but.....

Hmmm, you have a point, yet if the referendum was to get a bigger cock, why are those who voted for a bigger cock not going to get a bigger cock?

Surely if that’s what the referendum was about delivering then that’s what we all get?

It’s only those who didn’t want a bigger cock (for whatever reason that is) that are now saying the vote wasn’t for a bigger cock it was something else.........wtf?

I think those who voted for a bigger cock are perplexed by those who a) don’t want one and b) say it was not a vote for a bigger cock.

I can conclude that those who didn’t want a bigger cock don’t accept that the vote was for a bigger cock because they want to be bigger c*nts. They have achieved that in spades, well done.

D

Deleted member 22389

Again, I was talking about odd-ball Euro sceptics and freakoids in The Conservative and Unionist party like Neil Hamilton and that Rees-Mogg creature, not mainstream big business people like Lord Sainsbury or the more normal mainstream majority of The Conservative and Unionist Party.

If I can name people that have offshore accounts and would be impacted?! I suppose you'd like Friday's Euro Millions numbers while I'm at it and Lord Lucan's address in Botswana too? :facepalm:

It's not really a conspiracy theory though, it would impact on all sorts of unscrupulous freakoid, Euro sceptic odd-balls like Rees-Mogg, who with his inherited wealth made on other peoples misery, Russian business involvements, links to the offshore magic money tree forests and all the rest of it is frankly as dodgy as **** as well as being a complete ****. He must know plenty of other like minded odd balls. Perhaps his Russian friends might get impacted too?

It has been mentioned before openly, and I've read it in a few places and there may be nothing in it but I can understand your disdain that some of heroes may not have played with a straight bat, like their public schools taught them too.

(A hundred measures that have raised £10 Billion though?! Wow, that's less than 1 months NHS budget! There's only £1 Trillion supposedly holed up in the just the murky British Virgin Islands alone. I'm sure it's all legit - I'll ask my MP all about all if you like - she knows all about 'tax efficiency' schemes in The Caribbean magic money tree offshore forests for the benefit of her 'clients' :rolleyes: )

View attachment 89978

Has she broken the law?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here