Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Feel free to show me the balance sheet. Barnier keeps ranting on about the 'divorce bill' being one of the three key items to be resolved before we can start trade talks but fails to provide even a figure let alone a detailed breakdown. Personally, if I were the UK government, I'd give him a deadline to provide the figure and breakdown and if he doesn't then stuff them - we walk away and they get nothing.

This isn't difficult, it's pure accountancy, not politics ( unlike the other two sticking points ). Both sides should state a figure with their workings out and then negotiate from there. But let's be honest, the EU doesn't like the fact that one of it's key funders is walking away and the EU are now behaving like a six year old having a tantrum. They need a good old fashioned clip round the ear.

I think that this sums up, in a nutshell, why you should not let unqualified inexperienced people make important decisions :facepalm:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Quite. Anything goes wrong with Brexit it's all the remainers fault, despite trying to stop the whole bloody thing in the first place.

It will be Farages fault, for moaning about how Theresa May is stuffing things up, he should be more positive, get behind her and give her a chance, if we do all go to hell in a handcart, moan about it then, trying to influence the way a democratically elected by the will of the people leader handles things is despicable, treacherous, and so undemocratic.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I have an idea how about we split the Uk give half to the Brexit supporters and the other half for the Remainers and then as India and Pakistan did have partition hopefully with no violence say two months to chose then a week to move, shut the boarders between the two remainers can get on with life while the others can go off and negotiate with who ever they like,

would imagine this situation to only last a few years with most Brexit supporters are beyond child bearing age so in 20 years most will have passed on and the country can reunite.

A second idea I had was have a referendum but this time exclude everyone who is over the age of retirement as why should they have a vote to just spite those left to live with the decision instead of just leaving the future of the U.K. to those that will actually be here to inherit the mess they created before tottering off.

On question time this week the number of silver haired individuals talking in favour of Brexit compared to younger people against it was quite telling

And where would all the younger people live?How would these younger people survive without their seniors bank accounts?Most of the younger ones can't get up to vote without being told when.Perhaps if the whingers all moved to another country,you could bore each other to death on twatter.:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think that this sums up, in a nutshell, why you should not let unqualified inexperienced people make important decisions :facepalm:

Blimey,those few months went quickly,or did you forget which site id to use?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I have an idea how about we split the Uk give half to the Brexit supporters and the other half for the Remainers and then as India and Pakistan did have partition hopefully with no violence say two months to chose then a week to move, shut the boarders between the two remainers can get on with life while the others can go off and negotiate with who ever they like,

would imagine this situation to only last a few years with most Brexit supporters are beyond child bearing age so in 20 years most will have passed on and the country can reunite.

A second idea I had was have a referendum but this time exclude everyone who is over the age of retirement as why should they have a vote to just spite those left to live with the decision instead of just leaving the future of the U.K. to those that will actually be here to inherit the mess they created before tottering off.

On question time this week the number of silver haired individuals talking in favour of Brexit compared to younger people against it was quite telling

Maybe a better idea would be to ask those silver haired individuals what experiences they have had in their lifetime that have drawn them to the conclusion that leaving is the best option.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yes. Similar to our negotiating hand that we have but keep refusing to reveal. If you believe the Tory line that the EU have simply demanded 100bn with no breakdown at all, you're even more deluded than we thought.

morning, you found that link yet?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
morning, you found that link yet?

The link to the bill outline that I have already stated I believe has been issued to our government but hasn't been released to the public? Surprisingly, no. You don't really understand things do you.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The link to the bill outline that I have already stated I believe has been issued to our government but hasn't been released to the public? Surprisingly, no. You don't really understand things do you.

so there's no official bill in the public domain, and only speculation that it has been presented to the UK government. so prehaps wind in the rhetoric and insults?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
so there's no official bill in the public domain, and only speculation that it has been presented to the UK government. so prehaps wind in the rhetoric and insults?

If you don't wish to receive answers you find insulting I would suggest you cease asking questions that make you look stupid. You're not worthy of even this most base of debates. Until you find something approaching intelligent to ask I should keep your mouth shut. You're always talking when you should be listening.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some videotapes to return.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
If you don't wish to receive answers you find insulting I would suggest you cease asking questions that make you look stupid. You're not worthy of even this most base of debates. Until you find something approaching intelligent to ask I should keep your mouth shut. You're always talking when you should be listening.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some videotapes to return.

:lolol:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Listening to the Labour inner city elite it seems they are keen on as little brexit as possible. Torres slowly rowing back too.???

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
What a beautiful day to pop down to The Level for the EU rally before the game this afternoon! See you there, 1pm start. :)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Maybe a better idea would be to ask those silver haired individuals what experiences they have had in their lifetime that have drawn them to the conclusion that leaving is the best option.

Well I have asked a few, they have experienced a past with far fewer brown faces in it, that seemed to be the major factor.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well I have asked a few, they have experienced a past with far fewer brown faces in it, that seemed to be the major factor.
Ah yes. Racist, stupid, didn't understand what they were voting for.

In an uncertain world Remainer sneers and their need to show off their superiority complex are a comforting ever-present.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

You really are thicker than whale blubber,aren't you?You just have to be a palace troll :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here