Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Question : How many people on this thread who think a second referendum is now needed/essential said this would be necessary before their side lost the vote?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
And I will fight on for what I believe in.

What exactly do you believe in? Accepting and agreeing with the decision? Hating it but piously bowing to a winner OR Disrespecting a democratic vote/result? Do you believe in turning all 'Vicky Pollard' and start using 'yeah/but no/but' arguments to twist and squirm your 'political want' into changing the result? If you want to fight to be antidemocratic then at least we know what you are and what you stand for.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Question : How many people on this thread who think a second referendum is now needed/essential said this would be necessary before their side lost the vote?

Not a lot on this thread to be honest but some in the public eye most notably Farage said they would fight on. However if the vote had been to remain ALL leavers would be 'Howled' down without remorse. Some do not like it when the boot is on the other foot I guess.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not a lot on this thread to be honest but some in the public eye most notably Farage said they would fight on. However if the vote had been to remain ALL leavers would be 'Howled' down without remorse. Some do not like it when the boot is on the other foot I guess.

Indeed and as most Remoaners probably view Farage as the anti-Christ it should perhaps give them pause for thought.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
'Prime Minister,the Russian tanks are pouring through the Fulda Gap.We desperately need your Typhoons and Tornadoes as both the German ones are up on bricks.'
'Sorry SACEUR,we're not allowed to fly over Europe any more,so we're just defending GREAT Britain now'

When are we resigning from NATO then?

Leaving the EU doesn't stop us fulfilling our obligations to NATO if another NATO member is attacked.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

It would be a bit hard to have a Brexit ratification vote if we had voted to remain, we didn't we voted to leave but only just

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
The European Union and Japan have formally agreed an outline free-trade deal.
The agreement paves the way for trading in goods without tariff barriers between two of the world's biggest economic areas.
However, few specific details are known and a full, workable agreement may take some time.
Two of the most important sectors are Japanese cars and, for Europe, EU farming goods into Japan.

Tragically this deal could have meant that I'd be able to buy a halfway decent block of English cheddar in a Japanese supermarket. All they have here is shitty bland mild cheddar from Australia and even that ain't cheap.

Brexit wankers. :tosser:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Indeed and as most Remoaners probably view Farage as the anti-Christ it should perhaps give them pause for thought.
He's hardly the Anti-christ, just a shrewd businessman how has found and exploited a good business opportunity.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marvellous front page from the Daily Mail today thundering about the amount of hate prospective Tory MP's allegedly received from "Left Wing Hate Mobs".... Yet they see no irony?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He's hardly the Anti-christ, just a shrewd businessman how has found and exploited a good business opportunity.

Good business opportunity for whom, the Nige?

As soon as I realised he was Palace I saw the writing on the wall

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good business opportunity for whom, the Nige?

As soon as I realised he was Palace I saw the writing on the wall
Yes, great thinking by Nige, he gets paid a generous salary and expenses and either fails to attend meetings or turns up and just opposes any proposals on principle.
If he had any real principles he should have resigned after the Brexit vote rather than continuing to take the money and topping up his EU pension plan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here