View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
422. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

280 66.35%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

142 33.65%
Page 501 of 3768 FirstFirst ... 40145149149849950050150250350451155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 37675

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve in Japan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Presumably practising your lexicon of offensive words?
    Spooky; I was actually practicing some German although it was nouns.
    "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pb21 View Post
      Michael Gove is able to put the best case for Brexit across. However he is too 'toxic' to have much sway with the normal hardworking taxpayer. If the Brexit crowd had someone who appealed to the general population things would be looking much closer.
      Gove is growing on us. Remain, beware!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Spooky; I was actually practicing some German although it was nouns.
      Good. Reported your post mein ersatz. XXX
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Now you've gone past 500 pages, how's this thread going? In my view, the campaign illustrates that our politics is at the lowest of ebbs. To what extent will this post achieve consensus?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      Gove is growing on us. Remain, beware!
      Oh I agree, Gove is growing on me too, he doesn't seem to be a stooge unlike the majority of the tory party, which I respect. However it's probably too little too late for him.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pb21 View Post
      Michael Gove is able to put the best case for Brexit across. However he is too 'toxic' to have much sway with the normal hardworking taxpayer. If the Brexit crowd had someone who appealed to the general population things would be looking much closer.
      I thought the last opinion polls suggested a slight lead for exit. So what do you mean?

Sent from the boot of Lingard
      If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......

1 Not allowed!
      Wow what a contrast between Cameron and Gove on Sky.Cameron looked uncomfortable and clearly did not appeal to the audience whilst Gove was assured,likeable and got on well with the audience.Clearly the Leave campaign is gaining momentum.

Def a potential Prime Minister.
      Seaweed! Seaweed! GoldWithFalmer's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
      Now you've gone past 500 pages, how's this thread going? In my view, the campaign illustrates that our politics is at the lowest of ebbs. To what extent will this post achieve consensus?
      It's going well,some strong opinions from some strong posters on both sides,old alliances strained and new alliances formed.......the vote is going only one way and that is through 'gritted' teeth we will remain,have postal voted out myself.

It shows how split the country is on this and well...........if North stand chat is around in 15 years (?) it would be good thread to bump.
      In Deo Fidemus we know our history,yet we embrace change-Hello from the real Brighton

Posh? i'd say a non clock watcher,an early riser,creator of ones own fortune,a grafter,a clever dick,an inheritor,a late home type,one that makes sacrifice,gifted maybe.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Here’s the Press Association account of the member of the audience who compared Michael Gove to a first world war general.

Michael Gove was accused of being like a First World War general sending his men over the top with no idea what was on the other side as he faced a public grilling on the EU referendum.

Andrew Carnegie, who runs a small business making parts for intensive care units, asked Gove to set out a detailed economic plan for the UK’s future outside of the EU.

He said: “I think the answer is there is no economic plan. It appears to me that you are asking people to vote for a divorce and sort out the financial settlement afterwards and that makes no sense to me.

“With all due respect Mr Gove, it appears to me it’s almost like a first world war general. You are waving the flag, you are saying ‘over the top men’ but you have no idea what’s on the frontline or what the casualty rate will be in the conflicts to come.”

Gove replied: “It’s certainly an arresting image, the First World War image. What I’m putting my faith in is the ingenuity, creativity and the strength of the British people.

“Many of those who are arguing we should remain are trying to frighten you by saying that it would be impossible for Britain to succeed. They are saying that Britain is too small, too poor and we are all too stupid to be able to succeed on the outside.

“I comprehensively reject that.”

No plan, no clue, no hope.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 5ways View Post

No plan, no clue, no hope.
      Cameron on cutting immigration.