View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
387. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

252 65.12%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

135 34.88%
Page 1001 of 3426 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919989991000100110021003100410111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 34252
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Gutted, frightened, angry.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      F**k this sh*t
      Because I'm bored, it's funny, and I hate you. There you are, the holy trinity of "why?"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      As this vote was lost in the Labour heartlands I wonder how much can be traced back to when Gordon Brown called a woman who was a lifelong labour voter a bigot for expressing a genuine concern about immigration,exposing the labour elites contempt for there voters.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That's you trying not to sound "patronising and ill-informed" isn't it? Lovely stuff. As I say, two words that sum you up nicely.
      But its you thats not making any sense, your 'contacts' from your European wide firm, have only muttered 'feel sorry for you' ??!!!

Thats unlikely, thats what you want them to say to make those that made a different choice than your own irrelevant, it seems an unlikely conversation, your not telling the truth either that or your staff, customers, suppliers and punters must be a little bit thick.

3 Not allowed!
      annoyed at thickets
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pigbite View Post
      Yup - there are pros to leaving and it's not about thinking voting for Leave was a mistake. It's about how far down the line of potential benefits we actually get to. For me there was more than a smack of the grass being greener to the prospect of leaving. No one expects a panacea but I think the path will be painful
      I certainly agree it could be painful, that's why I'm so desperate for strong leaders now to get the best deal.

I understand your point about the grass being greener too. Maybe it won't be, I just feel deep down that the EU is a bad organisation and I didn't think we could change it. We had one chance to leave, and one chance only. Our government aren't the SNP, they didn't want us to leave and they wouldn't have given us the chance again. I felt we had to take it.

The reality is that we are going to leave now so it's time to look forward and try and make the best of it. There's no point sitting back and waiting to crow "I told you so". It may, just may, be OK
      Yep, we really have to come together now. Forget the bickering, we all now need to fight for the best deal.

Forget Norway's deal, forget Switzerland's deal, we need a deal that's right for the UK, and nothing less will do. It's Texas Hold'em time and I'm all in, it's shit or bust.
      Still in the Championship

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      You know I wasn't suggesting that, right? I was just joking.
      No, I'm just waking up to the fact that we have isolated ourselves from the world and no-one will ever want to do business with us ever again.

As usual it took NSC to make the scales fall from my eyes.
      The oldest known computer

0 Not allowed!
      Insular
      Isolated
      Alone

0 Not allowed!
      Foo
      King
      Hell
      its everyone else not me
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      Cameron, OSBORNE, Merkel, OBAMA, Junker, Sturgeon, Blair, MAJOR, Brown, your BOYS took a HELLUVA of a beating.

Here to a PROSPEROUS future unshackled from Brussels and an OPTIMISTIC look ahead for all of us.
      Motion of no confidence in Corbyn has been tabled. Bye bye Jezza.