View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

189 61.56%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

118 38.44%
Page 2473 of 2928 FirstFirst ... 147319732373242324632470247124722473247424752476248325232573 ... LastLast
Results 24,721 to 24,730 of 29272
    Members

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whatever grandad. Put me on ignore then.
    'Whatever Grandad' I havent heard that since 1976'sh ....

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      The lobby groups of big business will always keep enough Tory MP's on their side in order to prevent any change in the status quo. Big business excels at exploiting workers and keeping money away from the HMRC so that money flows upwards as ever.

Whenever she suggests doing anything for "The JAM'S, "Those left Behind " Those who feel Capitalism Does Not Work For Them " and now today, those suffering from mental health issues all that is on offer is a financial sticking plaster or a redistribution of the current budget. She has no policy that will make any realistic change to many peoples lives and sadly, even if Brexit works, there will be little or any improvement for those at the bottom.
      And neither does any other party i'm afraid. This is the way it is, as it is across many other countries across the world apart from say China, India. You have to go with it. Getting out of the EU will the best thing we can ever do, because it is their stupid laws that has added to making it harder for people to get on. Another thing Brexit does is promote more British made products. If he had a better manufacturing base we would be less reliant on these stupid banks. Now is our chance.

1 Not allowed!
      1) I'm not your mate.
      2) I'm no more "nause" than you, especially with your lauding it chest-puffing posts from earlier today.
      3) You must be the only man in history who came to Berlin and couldn't find a party. This is a bit like going to Amsterdam and not being able to score some blow. I therefore cant take you too seriously especially when you start turning in Phil Mitchell; nause wtf.
      You and I have very different political views, but you are certainly not a nause.

Can't people just play nicely on this thread?

2 Not allowed!
      1) I'm not your mate.
      2) I'm no more "nause" than you, especially with your lauding it chest-puffing posts from earlier today.
      3) You must be the only man in history who came to Berlin and couldn't find a party. This is a bit like going to Amsterdam and not being able to score some blow. I therefore cant take you too seriously especially when you start turning in Phil Mitchell; nause wtf.
      Come on HT , "nause" is an acceptable word , if a bit bloke ish, however I'm not saying it applies to you , however the "whatever grandad" comment , really I'm pissing myself as I'm typing this ,and I think I can hear the early 70s asking for its abusive term back you weren't wearing a tie dye t shirt when you typed that were you ?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      Well surely the blame lies with the idiots who voted her in.....

...oh.
      Who dropped her in it you mean. Once he lost you couldn't see Cameron for dust
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      About time it caught up with the rest of the country! We have a Third World Road and Rail system, Third World Education and the NHS is going the same way!
      Now third world road and train service I agree with.
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      MOVE BACK INTO THE EU WHEN WE EXIT IF THAT'S HOW YOU SEE IT, your likes wouldn't be missed, the country want's people that are forward thinking NOT WEAK DEFEATISTS
      regards
      DR
      Hopefully we will get that option and the 48% will leave the 52% in their wake!

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bashlsdir View Post
      And neither does any other party i'm afraid. This is the way it is, as it is across many other countries across the world apart from say China, India. You have to go with it. Getting out of the EU will the best thing we can ever do, because it is their stupid laws that has added to making it harder for people to get on. Another thing Brexit does is promote more British made products. If he had a better manufacturing base we would be less reliant on these stupid banks. Now is our chance.
      Please give details of those stupid laws, obviously ignoring all those ones about safe working conditions, PPE, and maximum hours working and standardised product safety requirements.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 2015

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post
      You're a nause mate ...............
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      Come on HT , "nause" is an acceptable word , if a bit bloke ish, however I'm not saying it applies to you , however the "whatever grandad" comment , really I'm pissing myself as I'm typing this ,and I think I can hear the early 70s asking for its abusive term back you weren't wearing a tie dye t shirt when you typed that were you ?
      No tie-dye, I have my kaftan on today. Is it a 70s term? "Whatever" is a go-to assertion for when I can't be arsed anymore...and I popped grandad on the end to personalise it a bit. I guess I'm too young to know.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Seaweed! Seaweed! GoldWithFalmer's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit Barrel View Post
      You and I have very different political views, but you are certainly not a nause.

Can't people just play nicely on this thread?
      It's funny,borderline hilarious at times,we all support Albion though and that's all that really matters as for the rest of it.....
      In Deo Fidemus we know our history,yet we embrace change-Hello from the real Brighton

Posh? i'd say a non clock watcher,an early riser,creator of ones own fortune,a grafter,a clever dick,an inheritor,a late home type,one that makes sacrifice,gifted maybe.