View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
406. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

268 66.01%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

138 33.99%

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by baldseagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what have you won then mate? What actually is the prize that follows the vote?
    freedom
    regards
    DR

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
      Being poorer
      You might be , I'm short sterling

0 Not allowed!
      Been busy today so not been keeping up. I presume there's been some name calling and resident saloon-bar-bore @BigGully has told us yet again, in his usual simple way, that exchange rates can fluctuate. But if there's anything beyond this can someone summarise for me?
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Been busy today so not been keeping up. I presume there's been some name calling and resident saloon-bar-bore @BigGully has told us yet again, in his usual simple way, that exchange rates can fluctuate. But if there's anything beyond this can someone summarise for me?
      You're a nause mate ...............

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      Quite. Her inaugural speech was genuinely cause for optimism. Well, it would've been if she'd meant ANY of it. Turned out to all be complete bollocks.
      The lobby groups of big business will always keep enough Tory MP's on their side in order to prevent any change in the status quo. Big business excels at exploiting workers and keeping money away from the HMRC so that money flows upwards as ever.

Whenever she suggests doing anything for "The JAM'S, "Those left Behind " Those who feel Capitalism Does Not Work For Them " and now today, those suffering from mental health issues all that is on offer is a financial sticking plaster or a redistribution of the current budget. She has no policy that will make any realistic change to many peoples lives and sadly, even if Brexit works, there will be little or any improvement for those at the bottom.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 2015

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post
      You're a nause mate ...............
      1) I'm not your mate.
      2) I'm no more "nause" than you, especially with your lauding it chest-puffing posts from earlier today.
      3) You must be the only man in history who came to Berlin and couldn't find a party. This is a bit like going to Amsterdam and not being able to score some blow. I therefore cant take you too seriously especially when you start turning in Phil Mitchell; nause wtf.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Mrs May has been PM for six months what has she achieved so far?
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      1) I'm not your mate.
      2) I'm no more "nause" than you, especially with your lauding it chest-puffing posts from earlier today.
      3) You must be the only man in history who came to Berlin and couldn't find a party. This is a bit like going to Amsterdam and not being able to score some blow. I therefore cant take you too seriously especially when you start turning in Phil Mitchell; nause wtf.
      Listen, you're a nause, the others in your nerdy gang are sometimes funny, a little mad and no doubt in denial but you are a grade 'A' nause ......

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post
      Listen, you're a nause, the others in your nerdy gang are sometimes funny, a little mad and no doubt in denial but you are a grade 'A' nause ......
      Whatever grandad. Put me on ignore then.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Not much has happened really. I have avoided answering any questions, studio 150 can still see into the future as can Baldseagull, Nibble has not emigrated yet.... and we have had no input from posters who do not live here.
yyy