Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nuclear war 'imminent'...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It would be just like our luck to see Albion reach the Promised land, finally, only for us all to be wiped out during the close season.

You just know that's gonna happen - Probably before we secure imminent promotion on the last day of the season.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
In Europe and America there's a growing feeling of hysteria.
Conditioned to respond to all the threats
In the rhetorical speeches of the Soviets.
Mister Putin said, "We will bury you."
I don't subscribe to this point of view.
It'd be such an ignorant thing to do
If the Russians love their children too.

Precisely. Sting does a masterpiece during the Cold War and no international incidents. Robbie Williams on the other hand releases his take on Russia and before its even charted we're on the verge of the Apocolypse. Another reason to dislike the annoying chorister from Stoke. "Robbie provokes nuclear war" is tomorrow headline folks. Read it here first!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Oh well. It will give them the opportunity to go down to the woods, strip off their shirts, beat the shit out of each other and then have a game of "who's got the biggest willy".

Usually it's the weedy one who hasn't been taking steroids

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Does this mean I don't have to sit down this evening and do my VAT Return? :clap2:

It'll take more than a nuclear holocaust to stop the tax man hunting you down, mark my words.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
If they wiped out the rest of civilisation first, there's a chance Russia could win the world cup too.

If it's only the rest of civilisation that they wipe out, they'll still have to contend with those ***** from Croydon.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Blimey.Dave and George were right!Sign up for Brexit and you'll get World War 3.Wonder if it will be before or after the locusts?I can hear a faint whining noise in the distance-bombers? locusts?No it's alright,just remoaners :lolol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I always wondered as well what the 4 battalions of NATO troops in the Baltic and Poland are actually going to do if 150,000 Russian Infantry invaded. ???

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I always wondered as well what the 4 battalions of NATO troops in the Baltic and Poland are actually going to do if 150,000 Russian Infantry invaded. ???

And that exactly what would happen first. Strategically Estonia just outside Tallin is the is the most effective place for Russia's Nuclear Armoury to be launched from - A large part of their weapons are set up to be launched from there.

During the cold war the Nuclear missile ''trained on London'' was set up to be launched from there.

The moral of the story being, ''don't buy a holiday home in Tallin''

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Only after a complete breakdown in the chain of command.
Accidentally shooting at 2 battalions worth of allies.
Shouting Hoo-ah.
Ending with meticulously planning the memorial anniversary and haunting rendition of The Stars & Stripes.

Poland - If you weren't there, you won't understand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here