Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevenage v Brighton U23/21/over 25s The EFL Checkatrade Trophy 19.45 Ko

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Grimsby have had their goalkeeper sent off and have no sub keeper on the bench. Got a central defender playing in goal for the last 72 minutes.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Grimsby have had their goalkeeper sent off and have no sub keeper on the bench. Got a central defender playing in goal for the last 72 minutes.

Man how they have fallen remember seeing them play us in the second division and Gary Hobson scored for them years later we signed him...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Love the commentators obviously Googling our players and then coming out with what they find as if they knew it all anyway.. They obviously forgot admitting they didn't know much about us at the start as our press hadn't turned up yet. :lolol:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Could someone post the team please? Tapatalkers are getting left behind by the embedding software, looks great online but doesn't work in the App.

#BHAFC team v #SFC: Sanchez; Hunt, Goldson, Huenemeier, Pocognoli; Collar, Ince, Hutchinson; Starkey, Manu, Ward.

edit: oops, I see I am late to the party! I should have read page 2 before I posted :blush:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If nothing else at least this is decent game time for the lads returning from injury.

Oh 1-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here