C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Preston have an interesting next four games coming up:

Brighton (A)
Huddersfield (H)
Norwich (A)
Newcastle (A)

I wonder how many points they are expecting?

Hopefully they'll take points off all of them, apart from us of course! :whistle::drink:

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Give the stadium announcement to Paul Samrah and John Baine, at least they show some passion during announcements, sing your hearts out for the lads, and hen the players and supporters all join together for the cause, there will only be one winner

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Really need 6 points from the next 2 games to get back on target before we play Norwich.

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
I think many would have Preston down as a win but the Championship isn't like that, it's the most unpredictable and chaotic league for a reason. The only concern would be if we fall much further off the top pace, then the Norwich game becomes huge and pressurised.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
4 points so far.

Need 7 from the next 3 games to stay on target for a 92 point finish.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Burton v Birmingham tonight.

Albion could drop to 4th.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
p.s I wouldn't be surprised if Preston get a point tomorrow at Norwich(here's hoping)

Preston should be high on confidence after snatching a point from us and thumping Huddersfield midweek. Hopefully letting a two goal lead against Fulham will leave Norwich feeling a bit deflated and shaky. I can honestly see the game going either way, but wouldn't be overly surprised to see Preston take all three points.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Win our next two games and we will be on the same number of points we were at 15 games last season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Three out of four of our next games are at home we need to ramp up the atmosphere ready for Norwich H game.
We must not wait for the run in to get behind the team it's now it's needed. The team deserve our support.

Appart from a drum :nono:what more can we do.

The atmosphere is not a thing that can be ramped up Ito order MHO. It either happens or it doesn't. Didn't really happen v Wolves on Tuesday until the four minutes of added time IMHO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here