Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Greyhound needs a name

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I vote Albion Knight as it's the best name and also I can't wait to see Enrest's RESPONSE. I bet it's a BIG one.

theboybilly

Sorry to put a downer on this but Greyhound Racing is an awful sport. The dogs are not looked after and are discarded like trash when they serve no further purpose. It is a 'sport' on it's last legs. I can't wait until it is gone for good

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Sorry to put a downer on this but Greyhound Racing is an awful sport. The dogs are not looked after and are discarded like trash when they serve no further purpose. It is a 'sport' on it's last legs. I can't wait until it is gone for good

Nice try but unfortunately that name is far too long, you can only use up to 9 more letters after ALBION_ - have another go?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Albion Knight seems assured of a place on the shortlist.

What else?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Most of the dickheads i've heard spin this shit have never owned nor known shit about greyhounds.

That would be you by the way.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

736dae2dc616f020b8754d20e791cba2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here