Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hard BREXIT

Jan 30, 2008
You do know they are figures for one year and of that in 2014 official figures showed 790 000 people born in Poland living/working here, it seems reasonable to think it likely to be over a million here today, I am not entirely sure why you have posted up the net migration for 2015 as if it contridicts my earlier posts.

Are you aware of the levels of immigration that we are experiencing, you do know that 2015 there were 3.2 million (obviously not including illegals) living in the UK that were citizens of another EU country ??

Unaceptable numbers imho ,time has come for those numbers to shrink
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Only 37% of the population voted to leave the EU, the rest voted to stay or were so indifferent to the whole thing, eg immigration is not an issue for them either way.

More voted Out than In as the result shows. You can try any permutation, any view, any excuse...........more wanted Out than In.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oooh, well done you, i managed to get an O level in English language as well, it is also my first language.

What grade?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just rooted out my certificate, no grade on it , just states Ordinary Level English Language on General Certificate of Education. Cert No: 508906.

Ungraded? :smile:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
More voted Out than In as the result shows. You can try any permutation, any view, any excuse...........more wanted Out than In.

They did,within the constraints of the vote/referendum and for this reason the vote to leave stands and should be honored...........that said,morally? yes-again by a small margin...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
No, not quite true. Two examples. The EU. Australia and New Zealand. :smokin:

You're right about the EU... no borders to speak of.
Australia and New Zealand by contrast do have border control and work visa systems. Perhaps I have misunderstood and you mean between Oz and NZ but I hardly think that's the same as the free for all we currently have over here.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
You're right about the EU... no borders to speak of.
Australia and New Zealand by contrast do have border control and work visa systems. Perhaps I have misunderstood and you mean between Oz and NZ but I hardly think that's the same as the free for all we currently have over here.

Any kiwi can work in Australia whenever they want :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here