Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday Night Drinking Thread

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
Well its Friday night here already, so having a couple of Moo Brew Pale Ales :cheers:then moving on to a De Bortoli Vat Series Durif - my current favourite red.

Big night as it's Grand Final Eve - Go the Doggies!:banana: Can they win their first flag since 1954

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Ryder Cup is about to start and I don't have a great deal else to do with my time so I'm tempted to get the weekend off to a flyer.

For now, it's just a glass of sugar-free cloudy lemonade. From Tesco. 40p for 2 litres. Ridiculous value.

This has inspired me to look up gin and lemonade which, apparently, is a thing.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mrs P's birthday "weekend" this weekend, so copious amounts of alcohol will no doubt be consumed. Not too much tonight though as busy day tomorrow.

Oh, and God bless the fixture computer that put us away at Wednesday :lolol: this weekend, thus rendering the football vs Birthday dilemma irrelevant :thumbsup:

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
The Ryder Cup is about to start and I don't have a great deal else to do with my time so I'm tempted to get the weekend off to a flyer.

For now, it's just a glass of sugar-free cloudy lemonade. From Tesco. 40p for 2 litres. Ridiculous value.

This has inspired me to look up gin and lemonade which, apparently, is a thing.

I drink Gin with Lemonade because I'm allergic to Quinine in the tonic. I think it's rather nice, given the right Gin is used.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I drink Gin with Lemonade because I'm allergic to Quinine in the tonic. I think it's rather nice, given the right Gin is used.

I drink it fairly regularly...mainly as i can't bear the taste of tonic water.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Glass of champagne in the airline lounge in Kuala Lumpur. Then another. Then some wine. Then hopefully a very long sleep

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
2 x Hartley's Ale Actually, 2 x Brighton Bier Freshman Vermont IPA, couple of stubbies of the amber nectar that is Duvel, a small(ish) generously gifted bottle of Croatian slivovitz. Swiftly followed I suspect by an indeterminate period of suspended animation.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My last day after three years at my current place, a few beers will be enjoyed this evening :)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hopefully find myself something nice on the way home in a little while.....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Unfortunately I can't get Aspall Cider in Arundel anymore, unless I go to Prezzo and that's not happening. So it'll be a Harvey's, or two, and a couple of glasses of wine (if Italian) or lager (if curry).

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
The Hanover Beer Festival awaits . Doing my bit for the local community , to ensure that the pregnant Hanoverians continue to have a safe space to do yoga.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here