Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 17

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Was that the one with Emelyn Hughes on the cover? I thought that was the dogs bollox back then but recently saw a clip of it on YouTube and it doesn't look so 'cutting edge' now
That would be Emlyn Hughes' International Soccer released much later in the life of the C64. International Soccer was written by Andrew Spencer in 1983 as was amazing for the time but left behind as people figured out how to program the C64.

Both featured on the history of 8 bit football games I posted on here a few months ago.

International Soccer at 5:50 and EHIS at 20:17

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've read that you don't get the full game (no Journey) on the 360 version so it looks as if Junior CoolJ will be getting a 1S for his birthday. Only fair really as the 360 we have (with loads of games) was given to me by a mate so only cost me a crate of beer.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Bought it a couple of days ago, got through a bit of the Journey campaign.
I'd love it f I could play for Brighton, but had to opt for a Premier League team - picked Bournemouth.

Bit boring tbh, the game is totally on the rails, might just play online seasons or start a normal career at Brighton.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The Journey - spoilers below - Don't highlight/scroll if you don't want a huge part of the game revealed.

Only ONE season in the Journey, then game over?!
Hunter gets called up for England (saw it revealed on the news in cutscene) and then, back to the home screen.
Ffs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here