Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pocognoli

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Correct me if I'm wrong, but would I be right in saying the ONLY (and very few) times we used LR as a RM player was in the days before we acquired one Anthony Knockaert, who I think most of us would agree has got that position pretty well nailed down now?

As I said I like him as a defensive option instead of Skalak or Murphy and then move AK over to attack from the left.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well, it is good to play players out of position, I guess.

AK has shown he can play on either wing.and LR has played many games at right midfield during his career, before settling in at right back so neither is out of position and would probably be our best 2 players during a game.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I thought did okay but I wouldn't have singled him out for praise. He did okay but he's clearly rusty and not match sharp. Bong will go straight back in I suspect.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Called up to belgium squad!

Clearly a more then tidy player way off match fitness. Such a waste of a skill set, makes you wonder if players shouldn't recognise more when they're onto a good thing and playing first team football in a very good side!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
The first Brighton player to play for a top 5 national side while under our books?

Doubt he will play though, he's replaced that absolute donkey at left back (lukaku) who played against Wales and also for lazio against us.

Belgium are ranked 2, so not even top 5!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here