Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8 managers tapped up by the Telegraph

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I won't hear anything said about Giggs. They man has the highest morals, just ask his brother!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Apparently Pardew is one of 8 Managers! Not sure what he's done though

Along with Pulis, Giggs, Hughes, Moyes, Redknapp (shocker), Bruce and Black

Now I have no idea if any of those named above are guilty of having done anything improper, and if they are what the extend of the allegations are and the likely sanctions.

BUT - if we were to take worst case scenario it could mean managerial vacancies at Palace, WBA, Stoke, Sunderland. Luckily nothing too much to worry about there, I would have thought.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
How would we feel if one of our own was to feature in this lot. Personally I would be surprised and very, very disappointed.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Apparently Pardew is one of 8 Managers! Not sure what he's done though

Along with Pulis, Giggs, Hughes, Moyes, Redknapp (shocker), Bruce and Black

Bruce? But he past the FA's due dilegence test also...and was interviewed? This has the whiff of scandal...!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'Mr Black responded by talking about a “mate of mine” who is assistant manager at a leading Championship club who he suggested might be helpful.'

Bit worrying seeing as he's Scottish...? 2+2 I know...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Same as you really, plus probably angry and embarrassed.

We'd all still trot along though when Saturday comes (Monday night, Sunday morning, Thursday lunchtime etc) and there lies the problem. We are the problem! Can we be the solution? Not so easy done.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We'd all still trot along though when Saturday comes (Monday night, Sunday morning, Thursday lunchtime etc) and there lies the problem. We are the problem! Can we be the solution? Not so easy done.
That's the rub isn't it. It's in our (the fans) power to put a halt to all this greed, we can stop paying Sky subscriptions, buying shirts and tickets and bring the lot down but we don't and won't. We're addicts and they've got us over a barrel.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Looks like there could be a few premier league jobs up for grabs soon....Leave CH alone...You just know Palace will come knocking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here