Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday is going to be crap

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wednesday will be fine. Not looking forward to Saturday though.

Annoying thing is that as we've never won there, and now we traditionally go there with several of our best players missing, the misguided massive fans actually believe they're better than us.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
After last time with our horrendous bad luck re injuries and the great atmosphere (minus the light show) including our never say die support, not sure I can muster the will to make the trip again ... *sigh*. Is it POTG?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
People do realise we are playing Sheff Weds and not Real madrid, right? Do not go messing about with formations and changing the defence, we have 4 clean sheets in a row. Only thing I think we need is more pace in the side so Murphy for Skalak and Baldock/Manu for Hemed. We need to have some pace to counter attack.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I agree with a previous post about us still being third, this despite a rather sketchy start, compared with last. However we can't go through another Christmas period like the last one can we? So I see us making up the points come that holiday time. If we lose this weekend, we lose, but I'm still confident of our chances come May. A point would be a great result this Saturday.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Wednesday looking great so far, my flight to sunnier climes takes off in a couple of hours.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Let's face it:

They are coming into form at the right time
They will be up for it as they're 1 point behind us and seem to have an issue with us (see last seasons "OH their players heads were turned by our noise" shenanigans"

Both Stephens and Kayal are going to be out, I don't think Norwood and Sidwell will fill in effectively for them.

We have NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER won there AND we seem to struggle to win in cocktober, apart from last season.

We're loose, badly. :nono:
Word.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Let's face it:

They are coming into form at the right time
They will be up for it as they're 1 point behind us and seem to have an issue with us (see last seasons "OH their players heads were turned by our noise" shenanigans"

Both Stephens and Kayal are going to be out, I don't think Norwood and Sidwell will fill in effectively for them.

We have NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER won there AND we seem to struggle to win in cocktober, apart from last season.

We're loose, badly. :nono:

Very well played that man :bowdown:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
If you think Wednesday is crap you should see me on Sunday morning

hungover-public.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here