Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** (merged)

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Johnny C really talks claptrap sometimes, did he really think we had a chance of going top tonight with huddersfield at home to struggling Rotherham.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wigan 1 Wolves 0

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Johnny C really talks clap trap sometimes, did he really think we had a chance of going top tonight with huddersfield at home to struggling Rotherham.

Had me, he said it like it was a fact, win and we go top

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Allardyce has gone.

Well done that man. I've been editing pictures on the computer and you were the first to break the news to me. Whether or not it was the most heinous crime I don't think the FA had much choice. It's been trying to occupy the moral high ground ever since the dubious world cup awards and to maintain integrity it really had to be seen to be taking a firm stance against their lead employee's tips on how to circumvent their own policy.

And now... back to the match.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well done that man. I've been editing pictures on the computer and you were the first to break the news to me. Whether or not it was the most heinous crime I don't think the FA had much choice. It's been trying to occupy the moral high ground ever since the dubious world cup awards and to maintain integrity it really had to be seen to be taking a firm stance against their lead employee's tips on how to circumvent their own policy.

And now... back to the match.

Are we going to see some new Hiney Art?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Best deciding to play well tonight it seems

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Alaladyce, what a prat. The job he has dreamed of and he f's it up through greed. If you are are earning 100 times what I am earning why the flip do you go for the dodgy bonus. Absolutely no sympathy

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship

Looking at tonight's fixtures, goes without saying rooting for Rotherham. However, am I missing something from the BBC fixture list as Burton seem to have slipped in at the top. There's me thinking I knew the alphabet!!!
You probably do. The BBC has let its standards drop to the extent of employing people who don't. Birmingham comes before Blackburn too, not after Bristol City!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here