edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"My wife calls me Mr President"

p048m5cy.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"I'm the female version of Jim Carrey" ???

p048l5k3.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Don't know if it is just my imagining it, but the average age of contestants seems to be sneaking up a bit. Maybe they want them to be a bit more rounded.

Fat chance.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't know if it is just my imagining it, but the average age of contestants seems to be sneaking up a bit. Maybe they want them to be a bit more rounded.

Fat chance.

He's 37, runs a men's beachwear company.

p048kymk.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"I'm the female version of Jim Carrey" ???

p048l5k3.jpg

I'm guessing that 'Online fashion entrepreneur' means that she's sold a few of her unwanted frocks on eBay?

First impressions are that the blonde Welsh girl looks quite TIDY, and that Dillon St.Paul will be this year's absolute WANKER.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Lord Sugar: " What were you thinking? Okay - so you got a good deal on paper, but there was no planning, no thought, no execution. The whole strategy was flawed from the beginning. It's a bloody shambles!"

Contestant: "Sorry, Lord Sugar."

Lord Sugar: "I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about Karen moving West Ham to the London bleedin' Stadium."

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lord Sugar: " What were you thinking? Okay - so you got a good deal on paper, but there was no planning, no thought, no execution. The whole strategy was flawed from the beginning. It's a bloody shambles!"

Contestant: "Sorry, Lord Sugar."

Lord Sugar: "I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about Karen moving West Ham to the London bleedin' Stadium."

Sounds like something you'd probably see on that "Sainbury's Basics" Spitting Image rip off, whatever it's called.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sounds like something you'd probably see on that "Sainbury's Basics" Spitting Image rip off, whatever it's called.

:down: Tough audience.

What were expecting on NSC on a Tuesday lunchtime? Tolstoy?

:flounce:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My Wife is featured this year. I'm not allowed to say anything as I've signed a 200 page book bigger than the official secrets act, but they filmed on the day BHA were at Boro. What a choice I had, 30 seconds of fame or 2 wasted hours in Boro.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My Wife is featured this year. I'm not allowed to say anything as I've signed a 200 page book bigger than the official secrets act, but they filmed on the day BHA were at Boro. What a choice I had, 30 seconds of fame or 2 wasted hours in Boro.

Are we allowed to guess which candidate she is? Or is she on one of the challenges? (my sister in law did that last year)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
:down: Tough audience.

What were expecting on NSC on a Tuesday lunchtime? Tolstoy?

:flounce:

"They don't even give one time to dwink...they keep dwagging the wegiment to and fwo all day". This was positioned to me as a schoolkid as an example of the great wit of Tolstoy. Blimey. Perhaps there's some pun I'm missing in translation...?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Obvious that Dillon will be the first one fired. You can always tell who the first one to go will be when these are released.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here