Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Sam could be in trouble...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I wouldnt expect him to go quietly without a negotiated financial settlement as this could be his last manger position in football., Only TV pundit left for him to do.

Abroad, maybe. I can't imagine English-based TV channels will be queuing up for his services just yet, unless he wants to give them an exclusive about what just happened.

He'll probably end up in Qatar with Keys & Gray, spending his time sat by the pool, sniping bitterly at the English media.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wouldnt expect him to go quietly without a negotiated financial settlement as this could be his last manger position in football., Only TV pundit left for him to do.

What are you ON, BG? Do you understand how these things work??

Logic dictates that Big Sam's next move will be a job in the Chinese Premier League. He's finished in England now, he seems to have a penchant for the big pay check and has already told the Telegraph he's prepared to travel to the Far East to do business. The Chinese won't give a monkeys that he's bent and he can make a fortune on the side signing up 3rd party players from South America and Africa to play for SamBung Rovers.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he has made our FA look a right bunch of chumps ..............................oh hang on a minute

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What are you ON, BG? Do you understand how these things work??

Logic dictates that Big Sam's next move will be a job in the Chinese Premier League. He's finished in England now, he seems to have a penchant for the big pay check and has already told the Telegraph he's prepared to travel to the Far East to do business. The Chinese won't give a monkeys that he's bent and he can make a fortune on the side signing up 3rd party players from South America and Africa to play for SamBung Rovers.

He is 61 years old so not likely to up sticks and go abroad unless it was a very lucrative offer also he is on record as telling his wife England is his last managerial position in football.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From the way they're writing the story, there's still plenty to come out of this investigation.

I can't see him being the sort for one second, but imagine how awful it would be if Sir Chris Hughton was one of the names yet to be thrust into the limelight?

On the plus side, it would be bloody hilarious if someone a bit more...naturally dominant ...was on the list.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He is 61 years old so not likely to up sticks and go abroad unless it was a very lucrative offer also he is on record as telling his wife England is his last managerial position in football.

I wouldn't read too much into that. Redknapp tells Sandra that he's taking his "last job in football" approximately once every four months.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can see the FA holding fire till they have all the names on that list.

All the more reason to go after Klinsmann. I don't think he has the same ego or love of money as Big Sam - I seem to recall he used to rock up to the Bayern training ground in a 1967 VW Beetle convertible while all the others were driving Porsches and Ferraris.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unofficial but its being said he has parted company with England.
Can you imagine the size of the tugboat needed to make that happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here