Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Sam could be in trouble...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Going to wade in here, hope he gets sacked and takes over from Moyes to keep us up again - along with using some of these tactics to bring some quality in at Christmas.

One can dream

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
What Sam has done is wrong but I hate the media in our country . Why do they always look to stitch up our national team and shoot ourselves in the foot. I suppose at least this time they had the decency not to do it just before a major tournament .

I suppose he could have refused to have anything to do with these characters and suggested that £4m a year was quite enough income, thank you. Just as Hoddle could have refrained from saying that the disabled had brought affliction upon themselves by their actions in a previous life. But yeah, it's the media's fault . . .

Sven, of course, had the right idea by telling the media that his relationships with various women were none of their business.

What should get Big Sam the sack is his declaration that Rooney can play as, when and where he likes.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good manager but not a very nice person

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can see no fault in anybody using knowledge to circumvent rules which are there to be bent but never broken.

Do you honestly believe that? Allardyce, after the best part of 20 years being handsomely paid as a Prem manager, finally lands the job he has coveted his whole career - and being paid £3mill a year to do it.

Yet that is not enough for greedy Sam, who chases after another £400,000 of easy money by entering into some pretty murky water.

Enough is ENOUGH. The line has been crossed here. If this is deemed to be acceptable behaviour for an England manager then we're past the point of no return.

We invented the game, if we start behaving like FIFA then the sport is not just f*cked up a bit but completely f*cked for ever more.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good riddance.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do you honestly believe that? Allardyce, after the best part of 20 years being handsomely paid as a Prem manager, finally lands the job he has coveted his whole career - and being paid £3mill a year to do it.

Yet that is not enough for greedy Sam, who chases after another £400,000 of easy money by entering into some pretty murky water.

Enough is ENOUGH. The line has been crossed here. If this is deemed to be acceptable behaviour for an England manager then we're past the point of no return.

We invented the game, if we start behaving like FIFA then the sport is not just f*cked up a bit but completely f*cked for ever more.

As I have said I believe the FA will hold an investigation and come to the conclusion that it isnt as bad as the papers have made out and take no further action.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That went well

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Report on Sky News with Paul Kelso just said they expect a resignation from Big Sam tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here