Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do Palace even care?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
And your idiot judgement is pretty much on a par with the idiot judgements you've posted/pissed all over the board in the past couple of days. Oh well.
Arsenal supporters grizzle about the same non spending issues, that's all. No need for the insults fella.

edit: having read through your other posts today I realise that you are being aggressive/insulting/cantankerous with everyone. I won't take it personally. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

:wave:

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Face it, we're always in the slow lane to the fast lane, with the first round of the play-offs our Final Destination.

No club has it all their own way - part of being the fan. I like the championship - can already see myself struggling with certain aspects when we do reach the prem... Compare us now to 10 yrs ago - we're one of the very lucky clubs who have made huge inroads - in fact, possibly the biggest inroads of any league club in the last decade in terms of a football club... Did you expect us to be averaging 26k or so with one of the best stadiums in the country 10 yrs ago - I would have laughed if you told me that :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here