Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naughty Boys From Barnsley?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You do get a fair number of family's up the other end ...mixed in with a few young lads who I think were happy to return the compliments of a small section of Barnsley supporters ...it was all a bit handbags from what I could see from the halfway line in EU ...the tit with the hat giving it large for most of the game even giving a steward a hug on the way out :moo:

The apostrophe has two, and only two, uses: to show possession and to indicate the omission of letters or numbers.
The plural form of family is families.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I'm quite surprised to be honest. Admittedly it was a good while ago, but my experience of Barnsley FC & it's fans has always been a positive one.

They got a bit lips at Wembley against Millwall in the top tier but came unstuck.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Where was Balkham and his chums? Probably replaying videos of Marseille and patting themselves on the back.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Did anyone notice a group of Barnsley fans getting a bit "excitable" at the game yesterday? About a dozen of them seem to be goading the family section in the East Stand with the all the familiar hand gestures - w**ker, pansy, see-you-outside, variety. One bloke stood out, wearing a blue T-shirt and red wooly hat, running up and down the steps to be confronted by stewards.

I wonder if they're not used to the sea air, the warm climate, and drinking Harvey's?

Football fans behaving like football fans. Someone should have screamed for a policeman.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Did anyone notice a group of Barnsley fans getting a bit "excitable" at the game yesterday? About a dozen of them seem to be goading the family section in the East Stand with the all the familiar hand gestures - w**ker, pansy, see-you-outside, variety. One bloke stood out, wearing a blue T-shirt and red wooly hat, running up and down the steps to be confronted by stewards.

I wonder if they're not used to the sea air, the warm climate, and drinking Harvey's?

Harvey's is ****ing discusting... and watery... But I still drink it because it's cheap and I'm a proud inhabitant of Sussex :moo:...

But to someone outside of Sussex it is what it actually is... watery shite...

They probably felt bitter about the taste...

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here