GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
Amazing player and we're very fortunate to have him and simply need to make the most of him whilst we do.

He has already earned legendary status in my opinion.

It's been said before, but great work by the recruitment team to bring him back to England.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sadly a flurry of clubs will come a calling in January, especially struggling premier teams. Let's hope TB tells them to collectively do one

Good point. I think he is rubbish, has a bad attitude, contributes nothing and has no work rate. Don't even consider making an offer for him you'd be wasting your money. Don't send scouts to look at him you'd be wasting your time. Anything you see on video has been photoshopped (or whatever the video equivalent is!). Just go away other clubs

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For those of us who weren't there, surely [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] (in the spirit of this thread) should put together some clips of Knocky from the game today!
I had an uneasy feeling after the last effort.

Obviously it's physically impossible to keep things secret, in the 21st century.
But do we have to point a feckin great big neon sign over his head saying:-

'look at just how bloody brilliant this fella is'.

:lol: :jester:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sadly a flurry of clubs will come a calling in January, especially struggling premier teams. Let's hope TB tells them to collectively do one
Lucky you.

I'm not allowed to hold such an opinion. :down:

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
In all my years I have never seen a whole stadium give a standing ovation for a piece of individual brilliance that didn't lead to anything.

People en mass just stood and applauded the pure genius that is knockhaert in that first half.

(Ha Teddy Maybank beat me to it by 2 mins)
A great moment. And why for me we watch the game. Loved how the Barnsley defender gave him a high five after he had untangled himself.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
That stuff he did on 35mins was just ridiculous. I was forced to leave my comfortable chair and applaud in a show of appreciation... :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As a bloke still firmly stuck in the 20th century, even I have a chuckle when all the phones and tablets are raised the moment AK gets the ball.

Normally that would send me into a frenzy of eye rolling and tuts, but where Knockaert is concerned I'm so close to joining them.

Everybody should have witnessed his celebration, in front of us, v Huddersfield.
As hard as it is to believe, and I'm sure fellow Family Standites will back be up on this, he went so batshite crazy you'd love him even more, had one of us captured the moment.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There maybe a thread on this already. I can't be arsed to check on my phone. But why the FECK didn't Knockaert get man of the match from the sponsors? Murray provided 2 decent close range finishes and spent the rest of the game offside. Knocky ran the game from front to back and back to front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There maybe a thread on this already. I can't be arsed to check on my phone. But why the FECK didn't Knockaert get man of the match from the sponsors? Murray provided 2 decent close range finishes and spent the rest of the game offside. Knocky ran the game from front to back and back to front.

It should be the:-

Other Than Antony Knockaert Man of the Match award.

He can't win it every week.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The dribble in the 35th minute, will be one of those 'I was there moments'

I love the little French Magician

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
When he's on form, which for us has pretty much all the time, I find it hard to believe that he couldn't make a positive impact for any team in the world. We're really lucky to be watching this.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The one negative to Knocky is the yellow cards and potentially sending offs he could incur.

You don't want to take away that enthusiasm from him but you just want to say to him..........''be careful, you are so good, we need you so much that we don't want to lose you to suspensions''

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014

If we didn't sell Stephens in the last year of his contract, even after putting in a transfer request, then we sure as hell aren't selling Knocky this January.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
At one point late in the second half he started a move on the right and within seconds was winning it back on the left wing, quality performance. Better tempo to their play, it what's been missing this season.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Easily the best player we have had. Yes Vicente was class but he never produced it week in week out and the got injured anyway. Knockaert gives everything and doesn't pull out of any 50/50's. Without him mid table.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The only downside I can think of is that he's so, so good at times, that the fear of him getting injured and being out for any length of time is horrible.

I hold my breath whenever he's on the ground looking the slightest bit hurt (which is quite a bit some days).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here