Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Barnsley *** Official Match Thread ***

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm on my way to Iceland and currently flying somewhere over the north of England while following the match day thread on my I-pad. Most impressed with Icelandic Air for not interrupting my Saturday afternoon routine.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'm on my way to Iceland and currently flying somewhere over the north of England while following the match day thread on my I-pad. Most impressed with Icelandic Air for not interrupting my Saturday afternoon routine.

What weather are you expecting in Reykjavik?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Cloudy with odd showers today and tomorrow, then sunny spells Mon & Tues. Then I'm off to Minneapolis for the Ryder Cup. The airfare is reduced if you stop over and as I have a football friend there I have a free guide and a place to stay.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why play Hemed and Murray? It doesn't work, no Manu on the bench either, very disappointing.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
My word. I really like our midfield. But that strike force?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As much as I'm not a fan of the Hemed & Murray partnership; with them in the box waiting for Knockaert/Skalak delivered set-pieces/crosses and joined by Duffy, Dunk & Stephens; we should be lethal.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Considering Elvis got all the plaudits on Tuesday! Having a good game seems to get you dropped almost ???

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Surprised Manu is not on the bench after being one of the better players in a drab display on Tuesday. But don't understand all the fuss - he's hardly Messi. Just strong, quick but very erratic like a younger Kaz. Desperation already if people think he HAS to start. Hughton obviously has a sense of perspective and would prefer to persevere with 2 proven striker with the option of Baldock to pep things up pace-wise.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here