Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Barnsley *** Official Match Thread ***

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Interesting that people are saying how poor Barnsley were.

I think it's more a case of Albion being so good it made them look bad. I don't think Barnsley are a bad side and their results show that's the case, they just couldn't cope with us today.

They were in the top 6 before today. Just for reference at the end of the season, we've now beaten two top 6 sides so far.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Not sure their supporters enjoyed their day at the Amex, one older looking bloke with a blue hat was going bonkers towards our supporters in the ESL nearest to them. Thought it might have got a bit fruity at one stage...all of the usual homophobic stuff..probably what we should expect from (some of) those Barnslay folk

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
No doubt been mentioned elsewhere - buty I thought the decision to appoint a Sussex coast referee to officiate the only Sussex coast senior professional club was a strange one. Probably Tim Robinson thought so too becasue he appeared to spend the entire first half trying to prove he was a "homer". Not sure the EFL in their wisdom made the right choice there.

Not sure their supporters enjoyed their day at the Amex, one older looking bloke with a blue hat was going bonkers towards our supporters in the ESL nearest to them. Thought it might have got a bit fruity at one stage...all of the usual homophobic stuff..probably what we should expect from (some of) those Barnslay folk

The one I saw had a blue shirt and a red hat with two mates - a rather sad individual who must of been in his 50's or even 60's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here