Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why does my post on a serious subject get moved ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You also pretended to be a member of Duran Duran on a football messageboard. :shrug:
He did, but to be fair that was his other account (which was banned), this one is the one that isn't pretending to be Nick Rhodes.

Jul 7, 2016
It is not racist to comment on facts supported by police evidence. i don't have any agenda other than I have a genuine concern this gang violence is getting out of hand. Racist- don't be stupid

Jul 7, 2016
I'm not bothering posting any more. If people are
Frightened to discuss real life events in case they get wrongly accused of racism it's pathetic. Seems NSC doesn't have such concerns if you are Jew bashing, that seems perfectly tolerated. Bye to all, it's been an experience, not one I'm looking to repeat, NSC

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Frightened to discuss real life events in case they get wrongly accused of racism it's pathetic. Seems NSC doesn't have such concerns if you are Jew bashing, that seems perfectly tolerated. Bye to all, it's been an experience, not one I'm looking to repeat, NSC

That is a shite flounce by the way!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It is not racist to comment on facts supported by police evidence. i don't have any agenda other than I have a genuine concern this gang violence is getting out of hand. Racist- don't be stupid

The lady doeth protest too much.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Well it started badly, tailed off a bit in the middle, and the less said about the end the better...other than that, excellent flounce.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What Jew baiting, where? Pray indicate? If it true I'll complain to the mods for you?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Lovely Flounce, definitely up there? 9/10, maybe 9.5?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Even your flounces are toilet.

Also if you have a first class degree then I think we have all the evidence that we need to prove that education is being dumbed down.

You aren't particularly tolerated because you post drivel on threads about drivel and then top them off with drivel.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Rubbish. I mentioned it maybe 2 or 3 times. You are talking absolute nonsense. Talking about facts is not racist, I can't change facts reported
By the police.

It's not what you write............................Its the serial nature of what you write about...............In fact you are starting to sound like Donald ****in Trump

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah baby, do that dance :flounce: :flounce: :flounce:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Lovely Flounce, definitely up there? 9/10, maybe 9.5?
No - seen much better. Try the Uncle Spielburg Desert Orchid thread - a true classic if you can find it. :flounce::flounce::flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here