Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why does my post on a serious subject get moved ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Where ever it's gone it'll have some company soon.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have posted in a serious way why is it moved ?

Have a look at the list of your posts and analyse the theme of them all. - I did

About 70% of them is about black people and highlighting every negative act carried out by a black or non white person. To be honest it is tiresome. I don't mind these issues being debated on but when the same poster seems to have an ''anti black'' agenda, that is the sort of thing which could get the boards closed down or the individual charged with an offence.

The fact that no one has actually reported the serial nature of these posts to the police is the biggest surprise to me

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
charidy_records_small.jpg

Jul 7, 2016
Have a look at the list of your posts and analyse the theme of them all. - I did

About 70% of them is about black people and highlighting every negative act carried out by a black or non white person. To be honest it is tiresome. I don't mind these issues being debated on but when the same poster seems to have an ''anti black'' agenda, that is the sort of thing which could get the boards closed down or the individual charged with an offence.

The fact that no one has actually reported the serial nature of these posts to the police is the biggest surprise to me

Rubbish. I mentioned it maybe 2 or 3 times. You are talking absolute nonsense. Talking about facts is not racist, I can't change facts reported
By the police.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Rubbish. I mentioned it maybe 2 or 3 times. You are talking absolute nonsense. Talking about facts is not racist, I can't change facts reported
By the police.
Persuing a fact-based agenda could be considered racist if you were to cherry pick the facts that best suited the situation you wished to portray.

Obviously I'm not saying that's what you did. Because I didn't. Is that how it works?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here