Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley FC's most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
natalie-anderson-inside-soap-awards-2014-in-london_1.jpg

No disrespect Natalie you may be one of Britains favourite actresses but you will be ploughed over :lolol: tomorrow as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys will be smarting from the cup exit to tin-pot Reading in midweek and will be hell bent on putting things right against your northern sloggers tomorrow.

With an audience of nearly 26,000 expected including a noisy and boisterous following of over 800 from Yorkshire it will be another great atmopshere inside the Amex but with some availability remaining lets fill those unsold seats and roar the boys on to another 3 points in our relentless quest for the promised land of the Premier League.

:ascarf:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
All the Yorkshire royalty support Barnsley as well. Parky, Dickie, Sir Geoffrey, The Dazzler. She's better looking than any of them!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is every supporter picked some scantily clad woman?

I think you should look out Crodo's football and rugby tournament sweepstakes where he always draws the favourites :smile:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm sure I can remember seeing him on TV at Oakwell when Barnsley were in the Premier League in the 90's though.

A Barnsley boy supporting Man Utd - that isn't cricket.

it isn't, but he does bang on about them quite a lot on TMS. I'd imagine he'd have some harsh words for them this season.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think you should look out Crodo's football and rugby tournament sweepstakes where he always draws the favourites :smile:

Luck of the draw. I always get Gurjit from internal audit to oversee the sweepstake to guarantee its integrity.

:thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure I can remember seeing him on TV at Oakwell when Barnsley were in the Premier League in the 90's though.

A Barnsley boy supporting Man Utd - that isn't cricket.

Plenty of Brighton boys support Chelsea, quite a few of them are season ticket holders at the Amex. You should hear the cheers when Chelsea score on the concourse screens :down:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Who?

Sorry but the world has heard of Michael Parkinson! Versus majority on just this board have never clapped eyes on this young lady let alone know her surname. It's a no from me...

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Ditto Porlock. This is a misleading title thread. "Most Glamorous Supporter" maybe but "Most Famous" definitely not. Who is she?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
http://m.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk..._City_good_luck_for_FA_Cup_quarter_final/12am

Fri 6 Mar 15

"Danstarr69

We've got a lot better celebrity fans/Bradfordians than this...

Known fans:

STEPHEN FRAYNE aka DYNAMO (Magician)
JAMES THORNTON (Actor known from Emmerdale)
NATALIE ANDERSON (Actress Emmerdale)
RACHEL LESKOVAC (Actress known from Corrie and Holby City)
ENZO CILENTI (Hollywood actor known from Kick **** 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy)
THOMAS MILNER (Actor known from Waterloo Road)
ED SHEERAN (Singer known for Lego House and The A Team)
TOM CLEVERLEY (Footballer currently on loan at Villa from Man Utd)
PAUL HUDSON (Look North weatherman)
ALAN TITCHMARSH (Gardener/Presenter)

etc etc

Bradfordians:

KIMBERLEY WALSH - Singer with Girls Aloud (Once posed in a BCAFC kit for a newspaper before she decided she was from Leeds/Yorkshire and wore a Leeds shirt for a Pepsi Max promotion)
AMY WALSH - Actress in Emmerdale (Sister of Kim, team unknown)
JESSICA KNAPPETT - Actress and creator of Drifters (Mixed signals to who she supports as she had 'Bradford City' in an episode but the theme tune is about Leeds United)
ZAYN MALIK - Singer with One Direction (Quite sure he supports Man Utd but has always been proud of where he's from and tweets about BCAFC occasionally)
MATTHEW LEWIS - Actor in Harry Potter (Supports Leeds but once wore the Diadora BCAFC home shirt when promoting a Harry Potter related charity giveaway)
JENNIFER METCALFE - Actress in Hollyoaks (Once wore a BCAFC shirt on Soccer AM because her Bradford City supporting family told her to)
HARRY GRATION - Look North presenter (Supports York but always wants us to do well)
VERITY RUSHWORTH - Actress known from Emmerdale (Team unknown)
etc etc

There's a many more Bradfordians who support city or want us to do well but my minds gone blank.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here