Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tannoy Announcer

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
The new guy just isn't as good as Nick. From the West Stand Upper I find it very hard to understand what he is saying. Not sure if either he hasn't got the right voice for it, you need the right tone and inflection to be heard clearly, or he just holds the microphone too close to his mouth when he speaks!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The PA system at Withdean was terrible only eclipsed by the system at the Amex don't think it would matter who the announcer is its will still be inaudible it's not the volume it's the clarity works ok for music but not the spoken word

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The PA system at Withdean was terrible only eclipsed by the system at the Amex don't think it would matter who the announcer is its will still be inaudible it's not the volume it's the clarity works ok for music but not the spoken word

Really depends where you sit. It's a fantastically clear system from my seat in WSU...

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
That sounded like Richie Reynolds doing the announcing today. I could understand what he was saying unlike that other bloke.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
And then can he sellotape his hands behind his back and spare us more posts?

how can you possibly sellotape your hands behind your own back....?? unless you were a contortionist and could throw your arms about like a skipping rope , in which case you'd be able to get out of your self inflicted situation........silly thing to say...???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here