Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EFL Cup LIVE! [Sky Sports News]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
PEP ATTACKS TOURE'S AGENT
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has launched a scathing attack on Yaya Toure's agent,*Dimitri Seluk,*and insists the 33-year-old midfielder will not play for City again until he apologises to the club.
Earlier this month, Toure's agent claimed Guardiola had "humiliated" the midfielder after omitting him from City's squad for the Champions League.
And Pep has now hit back - claiming Toure's Etihad career is over unless he receives an apology.
He said: "It was so difficult for me to put him out of the Champions League, so difficult. I know him, I know he's a good, good guy, but the list is the list.
"But the day after his manager spoke, in that moment Yaya is out. I accept if Mr Dimitri Seluk came in a press conference or (spoke to) his friends in the media - because he has not the courage to call me - and apologised to Manchester City, his team-mates and the trainer, when that happens Yaya will be part of the group and he will have the same chance to play all the games.
"I cannot accept as a coach, every manager when his player doesn't play, going to the media to speak and speak and speak.
"I know how Dimitri Seluk loves Yaya Toure. If he loves me, show me and make apologies to Manchester City what he did with the journalists."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

More...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here