Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

National Treasure - Chl 4 9pm

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Really enjoyed this. Looking forward to how it all pans out.

First episode was very good - good plot idea, good acting, etc. Episode two I found disappointing - much harder to follow, and just seem to be losing momentum without adding anything to what we knew from the first episode.
Just my opinion.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
First episode was very good - good plot idea, good acting, etc. Episode two I found disappointing - much harder to follow, and just seem to be losing momentum without adding anything to what we knew from the first episode.
Just my opinion.

An opinion I happen to agree with. After episode1 I was really looking forward to the second but was a bit disappointed by it. I'll give it the next one though.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Enjoyed the first episode, but the whole thing lost its way in the second.
Will probably watch the rest, but it isn't all that it is 'Crackered' up to be.
Sorry. :smile:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Love her. A national treasure in her own right.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
It's also a shame we didn't get to see more of Kate Hardie. She too is superb.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Lucy Speed makes for a good young Julie Walters.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Well I thought that last episode was superbly done. I'll not give away the finale for those who are watching on catch up but it was oh so plausible and brilliantly executed. All main character performances were top draw but Andrea Riseborough's portrail of Dee was truely outstanding and so subtle.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Well I thought that last episode was superbly done. I'll not give away the finale for those who are watching on catch up but it was oh so plausible and brilliantly executed. All main character performances were top draw but Andrea Riseborough's portrail of Dee was truely outstanding and so subtle.
Mrs G gave up after the second episode and we had pretty much adjudicated "surprisingly not very good" for the series...

I soldiered on with it and felt rewarded last night - decent ending.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don't get the fuss. Well acted, I'll give it that but not one likeable character, the black solicitor was badly acted and terribly written, completely predictable, the trial was ludicrously short, none of the characters were written well, none of the characters were expanded upon enough just given a sack of cliches to work with, each one playing out every predicted cliche and stereotype you would expect them to. The verdict was boringly predictable.
Genuinely thought it was hugely overrated.

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Not sure if they got a work experience kid to do the lighting but they all looked like they green hair most of the time!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I lost interest half way through episode one I'm afraid. So wanted to watch it but it didn't seem to be going in the right direction.
Slight change, the Saville programme by Theroux where he went back to meet some victims was good. With a woman who doesn't believe a word about any accusations. On iplayer so worth a watch.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Solid first episode and a good finale with a couple of boring episodes in the middle. Would maybe have been slightly better to keep the first episode then drag the trial out for the remainder with many twists and turns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here