Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread ***

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
#BHAFC team v #RFC: Maenpaa; Hunt, Huenemeier, Goldson, Pocognoli; Sidwell, Ince, Norwood; Manu, Murray, Baldock. #BHAvRFC

#BHAFC subs v #RFC: Ankergren (GK), Dunk, Bong, Skalak, Kayal, Murphy, Hemed. #BHAvRFC

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
A*: STH at Gillingham.....:fishing:

Slightly more seriously, lots of people seem to enjoy the #Together concept when it's an abstract one. When it involves putting yourself out to support the team then it gets forgotten. I know there are plenty of people who travel a good way, and fair play to them. Travel options are not easy tonight. But if we have only sold around 4k tickets (exclusive of 1901) then it suggests, by definition, we have a lot of fair weather fans.

The fact that the crowd will be small means getting away afterwards should not be difficult. If you live in Brighton or Hove then 25 bus is perfectly feasible for most, with a change. If you have a car, then it should be easy to park somewhere like Bevendean and hop on the 25 bus. Like I say, I accept for people travelling a long way who don't have a car available tonight, it's a pain. For some people, though, the transport looks like an excuse not to come.

It's everyone's choice to come or not, of course. But in the end, we can't, collectively, claim to be committed fans if we don't turn up to home games.

#Together.

PG

from a personal point of view
Although I would love to go tonight, finances dictate I can only go to a couple of matches a season - am I not allowed to be a fan anymore?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Playing 4-3-3 by looks of it. Or 4-2-3-1. Baldock and Manu out wide, should be interesting.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its not the money, not the reserve team. Its Southern Rail that was the decider. That and with a homematch coming up on Saturday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly was in London today so SCR for me

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I wonder if any of the lads fancy getting some revenge in for Liam. Any news on when he's expected back?
Kermorgrant, the player who injured LR, isn't in Reading's squad tonight.
I think I read LR is out for about 2 months

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
So, despite not wanting to watch Reading's reserves and not wanting to spend money that could be put towards my mortgage, I also have a very valid reason of having a job conflict I'm still a fair weather fan?

Missed 2 games at preistfield none at withdean goldstone STH and Amex but not going tonight guess im a fair weather to:eek:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Baldock, Captain tonight.

sounds a bit like a tintin book

and the wires broke on the radio........................................panic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here