• No

Votes: 318 84.8%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The smoking rate in England has fallen, with just 16.9% of the population now a smoker, the lowest on record.

How typical is NSC. Do you smoke?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The last cigarette I smoked was on the Day Danny Cullip scored against Chesterfield at Withdean to win the championship in 2001.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Where's the option for smoke,watch (now and again) brown's boys and leave the EU.....well that's me :lolol:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I smoke, but I also have one of those vape stick things. I keep thinking about giving up, but my will power is virtually zero. Plus my work life is pretty stressful at the moment.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Gave up about 4yrs ago. Smoked for 22yrs, woke up one morning and decided I didn't fancy it any longer, threw them in the bin and gave up. Didn't need patches or e-cig or anything, found it really easy.
Feel healthier for it and save plenty of cash so it's win win. Plus I don't stink like a tramp anymore.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
A little black and white on the poll. I don't consider myself a smoker bit when drunk I may have the odd one (haven't done for 3 weeks or so) and will smoke the odd joint or 2 (once a month or so)

Am I a smoker? I don't know.. I said no in the poll

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A little black and white on the poll. I don't consider myself a smoker bit when drunk I may have the odd one (haven't done for 3 weeks or so) and will smoke the odd joint or 2 (once a month or so)

Yes you are a smoker,a smoker smokes and a non smoker does not.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

You're in denial - you're a (dirty) smoker.

Does this include those bellends that "vape"

I would imagine vape-rs are considered non-smokers in terms of the 16.9%.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I used to smoke 20-30 a day. A chest infection in 2006 put paid to that, though I did used to have the occasional one when having a drink up until 2009 time when I got married.

There's no non-smoker like an ex-smoker though and I can't even stand the smell of it now. :)

Last edited:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Does this include those bellends that "vape"

Im sure this "vaping" fad is making people more addicted to smoking. I know people that have never smoked but now "vape" and i know people that have quit smoking but spend all day puffing on a vape that they are actually taking in more nicotine than if they just had a cigarette. Im sure once the fad dies out most will take up smoking cigarettes again.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
There's no non-smoker like a an ex-smoker though and I can't even stand the smell of it now. :)

Very true within a few years of me giving up I could barely tolerate playing tonsil tennis with a girl who smoked. I stopped way back in 1988 and haven't touched one since. It was a New Year resolution that finally kicked in at the end of January as I gradually whittled down the numbers I smoked throughout the day to get my mind used to not having a quick fag during work breaks. You know you're successful when you are able to refuse one despite mates trying to force one in your mouth when paralytic. All done with will power as patches, gum and vapes did not exist back then.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Nope, never appealed to me.

Had plenty of mates who did at school/college but I couldn't see any logical reason to do it; cost them a fortune, had a lovely aroma and the whole cancer thing as well...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here