Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Special supporters..?

el punal

Those were the days.......a programme with action shots of players and backgrounds......for 5 seasons now we have had a player or a picture of a players face on the cover,one wonders when's the format going to change...

50p as opposed to £3.50 now..which got me thinking,when i first started going in 1988 it was £1.50 to get in...

£1.50!! That's an absolute fortune. In my day it was 1/6d - that's about 7 pence in today's money. Pah!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
£1.50!! That's an absolute fortune. In my day it was 1/6d - that's about 7 pence in today's money. Pah!

Yep,was waiting for the OAP's to show up,thought [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] might have surfaced first.. :lol: ps did you wear a flat cap :jester:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A special introduction to the surge, after we had scored, then trying not to be cut in two on the metal railings.
Welcome to the North Stand.

Terrace novice, everyone knew that to avoid being crushed or cut in two by the railings, it was necessary to stand immediately in front of the railing, thereby avoiding these potential injuries, and also giving you the opportunity to start the surge and to continue it as you were at the back of the surge not stuck in the middle or front.:clap:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Terrace novice, everyone knew that to avoid being crushed or cut in two by the railings, it was necessary to stand immediately in front of the railing, thereby avoiding these potential injuries, and also giving you the opportunity to start the surge and to continue it as you were at the back of the surge not stuck in the middle or front.:clap:

I think the traning leaflet I had, blew away. :)

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
Got crushed against the perimeter fence during the surge when we scored, also got trampled on at the end of the game by fans climbing over the fence to get onto the pitch, never stood at the front again after that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here