Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] *** Gloucestershire v Sussex final (this time it really is) four dayer of 2016***

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
42-5

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Adams is currently employed quite appropriately as Head of Cricket at Seaford School. What on earth anyone thinks he has on his CV to recommend him as a Chief Executive is beyond me.

I wouldn't like to be the one to argue with him. :)

Actually, if we are looking for an ex-Sussex player to be CEO, Neil Lenham would be a good choice. He does run a company already

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Adams is currently employed quite appropriately as Head of Cricket at Seaford School. What on earth anyone thinks he has on his CV to recommend him as a Chief Executive is beyond me.

Indeed, maybe Paul Barber better look out... Ian Holloway is looking for a job at the moment!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For those of you over 45 - I see Gloucs last pair is Shaw and Taylor. Runs will be scarce, keep 'em peeled!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's all too little, 3 months too late, let's hope a new CE will appoint a decent coach.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
129/7 now....well it's their own time they're wasting...er....over there...

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Well as the team (especially the batsmen) have been so bloody hopeless this season. I'd like to see him appointed somewhere at the club. Simply because he's a Winner. That he might not be appealing isn't of any consequence to me, but the pleasure of seeing us score over 300 is! Maybe that having supported the club for decades, and the only time I've felt proud to support the county was when he was at the helm, might have swayed my view. I don't think we could have batted worse if Boris had been opening.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Payne...Dent...story of our season :(

No chance of any more wickets today, these two are set fair.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Adrian Harms just totally talked young Haines out. How many times this year has he done that? Bring back John Lees.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here