Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion U23s v Newcastle U23s - 7pm tonight at the Checkatrade.com Stadium (also on Player)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Definitely second best to Newcastle in that half. We can't seem to maintain possession in the middle of the park and have struggled to get anything going in attack. I do like Ben White at the back though.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
A quick question to the technical ones, can view the game via my Seagulls player on my laptop, but cant on my Iphone and Ipad and signed on all ok and can view other highlights etc......help

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A quick question to the technical ones, can view the game via my Seagulls player on my laptop, but cant on my Iphone and Ipad and signed on all ok and can view other highlights etc......help

Think i had this problem with the app version , searched seagulls player via google then logged on that way and not via the app , from memory it worked that way .

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
On tonight's evidence, I can't see any of the U23s breaking into the first team any time soon. Only Molumby stood out for me.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ben White Albion's MOM for me - his cross should have earned Albion a point at the end.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is Bjordal injured, or is he in the frame for tomorrow ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here