Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Mourinho setting Rooney up to fail?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I don't care one way or another. They both think they are better than they really are

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Yes. I wonder if Mourinho will last the season.

Well personally I hope not. I can't abide the jumped up little phart. When his team is successful it's down to him, when they lose its the referees fault. When you compare the diabolical shite that was thrown at BHA end of last season, and the honest and decent reaction of Chris Hughton toward all that....makes me truly grateful we've got him at he helm. :thumbsup:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Wooney is the only player it seems immune from the 'badger the ref' clampdown. It seems each and every decision the relevant official makes is open to question.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
This. He did once threatened to be world class, however that time was during the Euros in 2004. Since then - absolutely nowhere near.

Exactly what I've been saying for years. He peaked at a very early age and has never shown that form since. Sure he might do it sporadically but is too inconsistent and I can't remember when he cut it for England.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Exactly what I've been saying for years. He peaked at a very early age and has never shown that form since. Sure he might do it sporadically but is too inconsistent and I can't remember when he cut it for England.

A bit like Michael Owen, both players at 18 looked destined to be the very best in the world.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
image.jpeg If it wasn't for you meddling kids .........

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
After a nice TV fix of quizzes then Cold Feet, taking TalkSport if only to hear Goldstein :)tosser:) squirm. Cundy is 100% right, and I fear the day Shrek is dropped as Man Utd will become a force again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here